[TR-East] Red Ants-Friendly Competitive Players - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Everybody run! Hes got a NERF gattling gun!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2012-11-19, 06:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Undeadfred
Private

[TR-East] Red Ants-Friendly Competitive Players

We are a Group of friends who have been playing with each other since 2008. We play across several games, and play on a competitive level in any game we devote the time to (Whiten 3% of the top bracket). We've lead Guild/Clans in the past and are off to do it again.
Simply we play with people who we enjoy playing with. I enjoy playing with good players so the majority of people I play with are good players, but I also enjoy playing with people with personality, and other traits. So don't feel intimidated to come and give us a shout.
I can't promise we will be The ultra Mega Air Squad or anything like that. We will adopt the dominate strategy for that situation. If the time calls for Air, we will roll air, for Calvary we will roll up as a calv. I'm not willing to sacrifice results for flavor.
We are a group who talks to each other as equals. We have a loose chain of command, but I always believed good criticism can come from anywhere.
I'm looking for good players, Players who are willing to examine their play styles, Players willing to adopt the dominate strategy, and players willing to criticize, as well as take said criticism.
Their will always be an after action review, even if its not all that formal, and I always expect if an individual has relevant information, that they communicate said information.
Mikes are required, We are adults often use adult language 18+ is required.
All applications can be sent to [email protected] Nothing too Formal is Required
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic