Uncle Sam wants YOU - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Apply lubricant before insertion.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-03-10, 10:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Uncle Sam wants YOU

I need people for my fan fiction.

EDIT: Stories written by fans. Found HERE: http://www.planetside-universe.com/f...?s=&forumid=30

I've already got Terrans and one NC. Need NCs and Vanu.

Apply to join here. Write, in 100 words or less (EDIT: If you aren't good at English, write in your native language), why you should be included.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.

Last edited by AztecWarrior; 2003-03-10 at 10:33 PM.
Old 2003-03-10, 10:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hife246
Corporal

Atless the here thing is just supposed to be a word it doesn't work...
Old 2003-03-10, 10:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally posted by Hife246
Atless the here thing is just supposed to be a word it doesn't work...
discounted the grammar. are you Sorry, the for
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-03-10, 10:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
WNxUndeadFenix
Master Sergeant

what the hell is a fan fiction???
Old 2003-03-10, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

You've been accepted. You are the TR exectutioner/torturer.
Old 2003-03-10, 10:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
WNxUndeadFenix
Master Sergeant

who did the what? lol all i wanna kno is what the hells a fan fiction?
Old 2003-03-10, 10:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

http://www.planetside-universe.com/f...?s=&forumid=30
Old 2003-03-10, 10:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Hife246
Corporal

Sorry.. didn't understand what u meant.. thought it was supposed to go to a link to e-mail or something..

And I never was very good in english class..
Old 2003-03-10, 10:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Is English a second language? If so, speak in your native laungage.
Old 2003-03-10, 10:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
WNxUndeadFenix
Master Sergeant

oohhh so thats what it is. thats pretty damn cool i wanna be in a story as a vanu guy but i dun wanna type anythin cuz i got a gajillion splinters in my finger (my skateboard got the whole front end chipped off and i tried to pick it up)
Old 2003-03-10, 10:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Hife246
Corporal

Nope english is my first... just tired now and finishing up my posts before i go to bed.. and are u gonna get mad at me fro MINOR GRAMMAR!!! I mean it was still understandable
Old 2003-03-10, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

CORRECTION: You are now the Vanu torturer.
Old 2003-03-10, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Hife246
Corporal

I'm NC..
Old 2003-03-10, 10:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Not you! UndeadFenix. Reply tomorrow when you've rested.
Old 2003-03-10, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Bighoss
General

I wanna be a monkey !!!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion