Facebook recruitment app ONLY-world-MAP Topic - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Dolphin safe
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-06-12, 07:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Meriv
First Sergeant

Facebook recruitment app ONLY-world-MAP Topic

I made this topic because sometimes for cultural carateristic people coming from the same country will tend to have the same tipe of behavior.

Soo i wanted too see which country got which faction majority. And i would like to know some stereotypes if you knew about player from X country.

For example in my personal experience in a game like Wow people from Peru didnt know when to back down, i mean you took them down one time, two times , 3 times and they still come at you with even more moral. Or for example i would like someday someone to explain me why Korea=starcraft (not starcraft2 player but i know about the topic)

In future check the time of the post before commenting because the map will change.
I was checking the world map and i saw that the Vanu are getting quite high population countries like Mexico-China-Russia-Germany-Japan

While the TR lead undiscussed latin america (yay agressive gameplay, or in some case reckless) with big population pools like Brazil-Turkey-philiphines-south africa and against all ods (i would have tought they would have went directly to Vanu) South korea!! high gaming muhahahahahha.

While the NC quite enjoy the concept of Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité of the french language with nation leading France-Quebec-Egypt-Big pool here - India -

I dont know population importance for each state in the US exept that Vanu not only got some of the main countries in the world but is taking California too that if it would leave the US would still be a g8 country taking out Canada (i could be wrong) .

To be honest i wasnt expecting soo many Vanu and soo few NC i would have expected the contrary, take in consideration i havent taken the percentage in count for a simple reason. If at the beggining one empire has the mayority of the pop in a certain country the social networking of the game will increase geometricaly unless a great effort or a certain event will push people to the other faction.

Last edited by Meriv; 2012-06-12 at 08:16 PM.
Old 2012-06-12, 07:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Bags
Lieutenant General

Re: Facebook recruitment app ONLY-world-MAP Topic

This is only representative of the people who play PS2 and have used the FB app though.
Old 2012-06-12, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Meriv
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Bags View Post
This is only representative of the people who play PS2 and have used the FB app though.
Yeah but think of how many have tried to get the reward .... that would push (i didnt just in case) some of the players to sponsorize it.

But still it should just a bit representative
Old 2012-06-12, 09:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Ailos
Contributor
Major

FB statistics aren't very accurate - China, for example, cannot participate at all, but they WILL have PS2, too.

Interior Crocodile Aviator
IronFist After Dark
Old 2012-06-12, 09:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Meriv
First Sergeant

Explain urself pls.Or better tell me if i got it correctly: If they dont have access to FB (omg i want to move to Cina but probably they will have a gov controlled one) it will based on chines in foreigns countries or probably a bunch of crazy nationalist taiwaneses

Still represent a bit of their cultural point of view
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion