Immortal jackasses. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I like turtles
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2014-03-16, 02:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Chewy
Major

Immortal jackasses.

Just gotta love bugs. Some are funny, some are bad, some are just evil. Tonight DVS ran into an immortal Prowler that knew he was bugged and still exploited for free kills. We tried to show some good sportsmanship and give this poor soul a chance with tells and yells about that he was bugged and how to fix it. He first acted like normal and used cover but he ignored everything and used our kindness to farm as much as he could without fear.

We made him our pet.

(Dxtory bugged on me and I couldn't record him killing everyone sadly after I sent tells. But we did give him a chance to relog before we asked all TR and NC to do a mass report.)
Old 2014-03-16, 09:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
almalino
First Sergeant

Re: Immortal jackasses.

I saw similar infiltrator yesterday. I could not kill it whatever I do.
Old 2014-03-16, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Stardouser
Colonel

I am assuming that you zergrushed him to box him in til he ran out of ammo but the video doesn't start until that's already been done. Seeing it being done would have been the fun part!
Old 2014-03-16, 04:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Chewy
Major

Originally Posted by Stardouser View Post
I am assuming that you zergrushed him to box him in til he ran out of ammo but the video doesn't start until that's already been done. Seeing it being done would have been the fun part!
Read the line below the video.

I wanted and tried to record him abusing this exploit for kills after damn near everyone in the area, both TR and NC, sent him tells and used yells to get him to show a bit of sportsmanship. I myself sent at least 5-6 tells telling him that we was bugged and how to fix it. He just used this to farm without fear and cheat.

But Dxtory locked up on me. It wouldn't finalize a file until I restarted the game forcing me to miss him using all of his ammo and running as many players over as he could. By the time I relogged and got back in the platoon, DVS had just boxed him in. I missed a good 10+ minutes of everything before that thanks to me not noticing the lock up.
Old 2014-03-17, 08:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Shamrock
Contributor
First Sergeant

Some people have no shame.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion