Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2011-11-10, 01:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Thumbs up Dragon Wolves: A Sith PvP guild within SWTOR universe

In preparation for the upcoming release of Star Wars: The Old Republic I asked Hamma and Manitou for permission to recruit for my CDL division here. They have granted me permission to do so.

Having said all that,

Do you have the Heart of a Dragon? Do you have the Courage of a Wolf? If so then you have the chance to join The Few, The Proud, The Dragonwolves!

We are more than a guild of strangers brought together by a common game. We are a Force on the field of battle. Air, Land, Sea we take the fight to our enemy and we don't stop until the battle is won. Through teamwork and belief in your fellow Dragonwolves we are always victorious no matter the outcome.

We offer you the chance to join the field of battle with a great group of players with the goals of having fun, advancing, and bringing honor to yourself and your guild. A guild with over a decade of hard battles fought and hard battles won. A guild whose members live and breath "All for one and one for all."

If you have the Strength of Character, the Personal Honor to do the right thing when the world tells you not to, and the Dedication to challenge yourself to greater goals then I invite you to Apply for membership in the last guild you will ever need to join.

Join us on our forums and we look forward to one day hearing your voice ring out over the guild Teamspeak server as we charge into battle.

Honor - Valor - Victory

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread

Last edited by Sentrosi; 2011-11-10 at 01:24 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion