[Mattherson] Vanu Rangers - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: bet this is the first time you have soon this quote!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2013-01-02, 03:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Yuka
Private

[Mattherson] Vanu Rangers

The Vanu Rangers are currently engaged in open recruiting.

We are a close-knit group of friends that foster a laid-back, drama-free, tactical atmosphere. We are a small outfit that uses advanced squad and platoon level tactics to effectively engage much larger enemy forces, often by using tactics and strategies that fall in the realm of "outside the box thinking".

If you care more about winning the real-estate war than racking up kills, Vanu Rangers is probably for you.
If you prefer utilizing tactics over utilizing sheer numbers, Vanu Rangers is probably for you.
If you enjoy learning new tactics, thinking outside the box, and pushing the envelope of effective strategies, Vanu Rangers is probably for you.
If you can fight as a member of a team, Vanu Rangers is probably for you.
If you have fun playing with a group of laid back and like-minded friends, Vanu Rangers is probably for you.
If you dream of participating in secret squirrel combat actions that video game trailers are made of, Vanu Rangers is probably for you.
If you are current or retired military and prefer the military mindset in a group, Vanu Rangers is definitely for you.

Enlist today at www.VanuRangers.com

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/vanurangers
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanurangers

Last edited by Yuka; 2013-05-05 at 10:43 AM.
Old 2013-01-05, 12:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Yuka
Private

Re: [Mattherson] Vanu Rangers

We are still recruiting! Look for our open recruiting platoon this weekend in the squad listing or send a /tell to myself or Anski to hop onboard and for our TS info! Join us on some thrilling galaxy drops!
Old 2013-01-26, 03:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Yuka
Private

We are still recruiting! Look for one of our open squads this weekend! Join our squad, hop on our teamspeak and check out what we are all about!

We are looking to fill spots on our galaxies. Heavy assault, medics, and engineers. MAXes are always welcome!

You can also check out our website @ www.VanuRangers.com
Old 2013-01-31, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Yuka
Private

We'll be running ops Friday, February 1st, 2013 starting at 2100 EST. If you are interested in checking us out and seeing what we are about, that would be the perfect time! Register on www.VanuRangers.com and post an application in the forums!
Old 2013-02-10, 01:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Anskiere
Private

We're always looking for new faces! Don't be afraid to check us out if you see one of our open squads, and hop on TeamSpeak with us.
Old 2013-03-01, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Yuka
Private

We've updated our recruitment policy to make it a bit easier for people to get onboard. That's right: we are now less selective up front!
Old 2013-05-05, 10:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Yuka
Private

Vanu Rangers: Breaching the enemy's backdoor nightly!

Check us out at www.VanuRangers.com
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty