News: Gamescom This Week - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Smoke me a kipper, skipper - I'll be back for breakfast
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2011-08-17, 06:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Higby
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Creative Director

Re: Gamescom This Week

Thanks for the heads up on the bathroom Lunarchild... You should have said you were from PSU, I would have held it in for a bit to chat with you!

We're not showing anything new here, we're talking to press about the same sort of things I've been talking with you guys here about over the last few weeks since we announced.

I think we'll be releasing some new screenshots soon, and we'll definitely have some more assets and info soon - sorry it's been so long, guys, we've just been insanely busy with this whole game development thing. =)
Old 2011-08-17, 06:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
exLupo
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Too busy? Quel bonheur. Updates are for people who aren't busy enough. The true believers subsist on faith alone.
There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die beneath the heel of your boot.

And that was that.
Old 2011-08-17, 07:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Higby View Post
Thanks for the heads up on the bathroom Lunarchild... You should have said you were from PSU, I would have held it in for a bit to chat with you!

We're not showing anything new here, we're talking to press about the same sort of things I've been talking with you guys here about over the last few weeks since we announced.

I think we'll be releasing some new screenshots soon, and we'll definitely have some more assets and info soon - sorry it's been so long, guys, we've just been insanely busy with this whole game development thing. =)
woha, your at GC too? kay, reallly trying to make a trip now.
Old 2011-08-17, 08:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Hamma
PSU Admin

Nice basti! Be sure to say you are from PSU

Thanks for stopping by and clarifying a bit Higby. Hopefully some of the press will have a little tidbit or two that we can latch on to. The latest interviews have all had at least one little thing we hadn't known before.

Originally Posted by AWP View Post
I just read an online article on PC Gamer's website.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/08/17/wh...gamescom-2011/

I think we will being getting some new info soon
Cool to see PC Gamer is that interested in PlanetSide 2 that is always good for hype.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer

Last edited by Hamma; 2011-08-17 at 08:40 AM.
Old 2011-08-17, 10:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Atuday
Master Sergeant

Quick, he's in the can, lets fan boy ambush him.

But seriously thanks for stopping by and mentioning new screen shots. Also they spelled your name wrong in a magazine the other day. Do you want us to go kill them and burn their offices for this crime? Cause we are devoted fans so just say the word and we will probably laugh and rant on forums rather than doing anything. We may be fans but lets admit it we are kinda lazy.
Old 2011-08-17, 10:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Nice basti! Be sure to say you are from PSU

Thanks for stopping by and clarifying a bit Higby. Hopefully some of the press will have a little tidbit or two that we can latch on to. The latest interviews have all had at least one little thing we hadn't known before.

Cool to see PC Gamer is that interested in PlanetSide 2 that is always good for hype.
Just checked prices for the trip, theres literally no difference between getting home from where i am right now, and doing a detour to the GC for 10 hours. Seems like im going, check my twitter for updates on friday or saturday, propably saturday.
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2011-08-17, 10:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Higby
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Creative Director

Originally Posted by basti View Post
Just checked prices for the trip, theres literally no difference between getting home from where i am right now, and doing a detour to the GC for 10 hours. Seems like im going, check my twitter for updates on friday or saturday, propably saturday.
I'll be heading home on Saturday morning, so you better come on Friday
Old 2011-08-17, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Thanks for telling me, will try my best.
Old 2011-08-17, 10:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
Logit
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by exLupo View Post
Too busy? Quel bonheur. Updates are for people who aren't busy enough. The true believers subsist on faith alone.
You're right, believing in SOE is sort of like believing in God.

You REALLY, REALLY want to. But at the end of the day. What's the point?

Fact > Faith
Old 2011-08-17, 11:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Vecha
First Sergeant

I will be willing to work as a community spokesperson!

Pay me a few thousand bucks...throw me 12 screen shots and I'll release one per month!

It's a win-win!
Old 2011-08-17, 01:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Surge72
Corporal

Originally Posted by IDukeNukeml View Post
better believe in something.. because if you die and you're wrong... that's a face palm.
What if you know you aren't wrong, and that believing in something is stupid?
Old 2011-08-17, 01:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Lunarchild
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Thanks for the heads up on the bathroom Lunarchild... You should have said you were from PSU, I would have held it in for a bit to chat with you
You looked so frantik trying to find the toilet, I didn't want to get you into trouble. I am here the whole week though, so I can come by tomorrow or Friday. If Basti is joining us maybe we can plan a gettogether on Friday, if you have time in your insane schedule

P.S. I swapped cards with Taina (sr PR Manager), so if you ask her, you have my number

Last edited by Lunarchild; 2011-08-17 at 01:47 PM.
Old 2011-08-17, 01:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
NlightN
Private

Originally Posted by Surge72 View Post
What if you know you aren't wrong, and that believing in something is stupid?
Even if you swear you aren't wrong.....and you die and you're wrong.....still a big face palm

(On topic) Basti if you do make it out there, plz don't ask any redundant questions. Ask something that'll get us some new tidbits of info for us to talk or complain about

Like if that's really a floating spawn station seen in the trailer or screenshot.

Last edited by NlightN; 2011-08-17 at 02:04 PM.
Old 2011-08-17, 02:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
FIREk
Captain

I suggest you guys refrain from derailing this thread, and move the theological debate somewhere else.
Old 2011-08-17, 02:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Death2All
Major

Misc Info

Figures that news of new Planetside 2 info would derail the thread into a biblical debate...

Death2AllVS/TR/NC
Rekeer
AliENaTiON
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion