I know this is old, reminds me of the good days :) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The Cadillac of Planetside Fan Sites
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-04-04, 09:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Mrcrest
Private

I know this is old, reminds me of the good days :)

Hey guys just made an account here after having been off PS for years and years now, I began back in the beta and am preparing to leave the real world once PS2 beta drops.

I know this is super old but doesn't it remind you all of the good times we had back in the peak days?

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2008...netside-the-1/
Old 2012-04-04, 10:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
BorisBlade
First Lieutenant

Re: I know this is old, reminds me of the good days :)

Oh the stories I have from PS. No other game I have ever played has stories like that. Yeah you may get brief crazy moments in some epic boss raid but those were minutes long at most and nothing at all in comparison to the long stories, sometimes involving many hours of play and of course possibly hundreds of friends.

Nothing can compare to PS1. I hope they realize the potential of PS2 to do the same instead of just being a boring larger scale game of Battlefield.
Waiting for the return of the superior, real PS style teamwork oriented vehicles with drivers not gunning, and in fixed vehicle slots so we can once again have real, epic, vehicle battles where the tanks actually move in combat rather than a silly 1700's era line up and shoot.
Old 2012-04-05, 03:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Gonefshn
Contributor
Major

This is the very reason Planetside has always been my favorite game of all time. People who wrote it off just don't get it.
Old 2012-04-09, 08:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Arby
Private

Originally Posted by Gonefshn View Post
This is the very reason Planetside has always been my favorite game of all time. People who wrote it off just don't get it.
Seconded. I read this a long time ago, and even with the anti-PS1 rage in it, I couldnt help reading it again now. You forget the little things after 8 years of playing it =) But I do remember that night... Good stuff.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion