C22 - Konried/Emerald [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I lick my monitor. From the inside!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-05-27, 11:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Trevellian
Private

C22 - Konried/Emerald [NA]

I have been asked many times by old Planetside players recently on other forums. Will C22 be back for Planetside 2...

I decided it was time to address this question in the place where most Planetside players who would be looking for us would search. The obvious, and easy answer is yes. C22 will be back for Planetside 2 and we will still be loyal to our Black and Red for life.

The Outfit was originally formed in the Beta of the original Planetside. And lasted long through the expansion though leadership was handed down when a few of us originals moved on to other games. We're looking to get back to our original Konried roots. Pissing Vanu and NC off in any way we possibly can.

We will start recruitment in Beta once we're in and still have a solid group of about 20 of us running around in different games from Battlefield 3 to Diablo 3 currently just biding time till PS2 arrives.

If you are a past C22 member and you were looking to reconnect with us after 9 long years the easiest way to find us is through our website and forums.

http://c22.site.nfoservers.com/

Or if you have steam contact me on there as trevellian, or through the C22-K steam group.

Original C22 members will take priority over all others so welcome back to the old crew, some have already gotten in contact with us through Steam or on here while we were getting the website set up. If you wish to join C22, make sure you have something you can hop on mumble and play with us to get to know us. Be it Battlefield 3, original Planetside, or one of the other games we're playing on Mumble currently.
The original Konried leadership team will be back in action once again.
So hello from Sinister, Lethal1, Trevellian and Tulka.

See you all on the battlefield or sooner.

Last edited by Trevellian; 2012-06-09 at 12:06 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic