News: E3 BEST OF SHOW from PC GAMER?? - Page 7 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Only thing that scares us are Terran Rednecks
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-17, 12:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #91
OutlawDr
Contributor
First Sergeant

Re: E3 BEST OF SHOW from PC GAMER??

Again, barely over a week. Poor some ice water over those blue balls if you need to. But for the diehard followers, there is already enough. Closed beta in a few weeks, what else is needed?

Who they need to go after right now is all those people that still haven't heard about PS2. ...That PC gamer award article came out Friday..... its Saturday. Those post E3 articles have been rolling in, which basically free PR. They can sit back for awhile and relax

But come on.... no one is complaining because they want SOE to be more successful with PR so they can lasso in those newbies. They want SOE to satisfy their itch because they can hardly contain themselves. Keep it your pants and be patient. If 3 weeks to a month from now its still the same, then maybe you got a case to start raising hell.

Last edited by OutlawDr; 2012-06-17 at 12:42 AM.
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-17, 03:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #92
T-Ray
PlanetSide 2
Sr. Art Director

We are amazed at the overwhelming response thank-you all
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-17, 03:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #93
T-Ray
PlanetSide 2
Sr. Art Director

Originally Posted by Papscal View Post
This is wonderful news.HOWEVER, since E3 information has amounted to exactly dick. How about something SOE, devs, Higby or who ever the hell you are. Something, anything. Ya cant get us all fucking hopped up with E3 then drop us like we dont support your ass. Pretend you care.
Excuse me sir? Anytime, you need any info you can ask us directly on twitter. Name one dev that does that?
We have answered every question we could. We are on the foruns 24/7. damn dog im not sure what more you can ask for. Whats your address so we can personally visit you and answer questions in person.
Old 2012-06-17, 03:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #94
Daffan
Corporal

Misc Info

Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
Excuse me sir? Anytime, you need any info you can ask us directly on twitter. Name one dev that does that?
We have answered every question we could. We are on the foruns 24/7. damn dog im not sure what more you can ask for. Whats your address so we can personally visit you and answer questions in person.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is the most amazing reply ever, and it's funny because - It's true. Running TweetDeck here and they love to chat, post and just update anything... I don't see the questions directed at them but I suppose they would answer them.

+rep T-RAY!

And they've got a sense of humor ^

Last edited by Daffan; 2012-06-17 at 03:19 AM.
Old 2012-06-17, 03:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #95
DarkChiron
First Sergeant

Whats your address so we can personally visit you and answer questions in person.
I take you up on this offer. Just let me know what to stock the fridge with so you guys have your favorite snacks and drinks.
Old 2012-06-17, 03:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #96
raw
Sergeant

bring a copy of the game for beer and vanu
Old 2012-06-17, 03:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #97
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

As someone who works in customer service, it's nice to see a dev not kiss everyone's ass.

T-Ray is like the Sam L Jackson of graphic design
If you asked TRay what's on his wallet, I bet he'd say "Bad Muther F***er"

I've never had more faith in "We got this"
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2012-06-17 at 03:22 AM.
Old 2012-06-17, 03:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #98
Ragnafrak
Corporal

I'm loving these devs more and more every day.

You the man, T-Ray!

Here's a question for you, or anyone --

When can I start working on the "secret missions" in the Planetside 2 Recruit Center on Facebook? I wants my SOE Live passes so I can meet you all!
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-17, 03:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #99
T-Ray
PlanetSide 2
Sr. Art Director

Originally Posted by Ragnafrak View Post
I'm loving these devs more and more every day.

You the man, T-Ray!

Here's a question for you, or anyone --

When can I start working on the "secret missions" in the Planetside 2 Recruit Center on Facebook? I wants my SOE Live passes so I can meet you all!
I seriously dont know the answer to that one. You gotta head out to soelive
Old 2012-06-17, 03:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #100
TheDrone
Sergeant

That's awesome.

When a dev talks to you as if you're a person, and not a customer whose money they want, you know they ACTUALLY care.

T-Ray rules.
Old 2012-06-17, 04:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #101
Ragnafrak
Corporal

I seriously dont know the answer to that one. You gotta head out to soelive
Drat! These 3 secret missions are the only thing between me and 2 SOE Live passes (and a gold beamer).

Old 2012-06-17, 04:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #102
Bags
Lieutenant General

You gotta head out to soelive
Aww, I wasted like 30 minutes on that recruitment app!
Old 2012-06-17, 04:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #103
Anderz
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Ragnafrak View Post
Drat! These 3 secret missions are the only thing between me and 2 SOE Live passes (and a gold beamer).

How many fake accounts did you create to get that far I wonder?

Old 2012-06-17, 04:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #104
Ragnafrak
Corporal

Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Aww, I wasted like 30 minutes on that recruitment app!
I've actually been campaigning for the game over FB. So far, I've taken 510 actions, sent 422 invites, and pretty much gotten all the missions done . . . except these secret ones. ><

I just hope they aren't something evil like, "get everyone who joined the app under you to join your actual outfit in the beta". That would be . . . sadistic.

Er.. oh! and YES. PC GAMER has good taste. Yes. Back on topic.
Old 2012-06-17, 04:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #105
Shogun
Contributor
General

it´s a shame that some people NEVER get enough

e3 isn´t even long ago. the e3 aftermath isn´t even fully through! there are still e3 awards coming in like the pc gamer one. so this time there really is no need to cry out for more.

we already know that beta will be the next big thing to come and we have seen how extraordinary fast the devs are crunching! remember the last 2 weeks before e3? when they started to show off the game? the show where the client crashed every few minutes because higby wanted to show us the latest build with the newest stuff?
then, only a few days later at e3, the build seemed to be stable and totally playable!

a team that does this kind of progress in such a short time is allowed to be quiet on the forums for some time, in my eyes!
and whenever they took some quiet-time, something big was going to happen! so i am very excited, when the vip-tracker has nothing to do for a few days!

especially with beta being the next big thing to come!
devs, you are the best, and you are doing everything right!

but your offer to come around in person is awesome! is it limited to usa?

i would get some cinnamon crackers for t-ray (or what was that stuff you always seemed to snack on during the agn-soe office tour?) and some bacon doubles for higby! will take orders for special snacks for the others as well
can i choose which devs will come to answer my questions? i want all the devs that did interviews so far! especially purrfect, higgles, tray and clegg!
german beer and honey met guaranteed!

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion