News: E3 BEST OF SHOW from PC GAMER?? - Page 8 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Are we there yet?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-17, 04:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #106
Ragnafrak
Corporal

Re: E3 BEST OF SHOW from PC GAMER??

Yes, and we can show you our favorite restaurants, and then we can go see a movie, and then we can go play minigolf or go bowling!

Personally, I'm still riding the E3 wave. I like to let the E3 streams w/ TB loop on my 2nd monitor while I'm working. I've probably watched the day 3 stream alone 30+ times. >.>

It's totally fine that we'll need to wait a little big longer for some more info. The devs are probably still recovering from E3 themselves!
Old 2012-06-17, 04:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #107
Ragnafrak
Corporal

Originally Posted by Anderz View Post
How many fake accounts did you create to get that far I wonder?

I got all my close friends to do it, then I got a ton of my old classmates to do it, then I moved on to old coworkers, new coworkers, family, and finally I even got some of my 250 Taiwanese students interested in the game. :P

I did send an invite to one of my friend's dog, but she never accepted.
Old 2012-06-17, 04:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #108
mbarrett
Banned

It's time to cut the crap and get the beta out
Old 2012-06-17, 05:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #109
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

I have a hard time trusting T-Ray ever since he stole my Highwayman and took it back to his chop shop so he could "fix it up" and sell it to Mr. Bishop.
Old 2012-06-17, 08:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #110
Whoknowswhat1
Corporal

Misc Info

Originally Posted by T-Ray View Post
Whats your address so we can personally visit you and answer questions in person.
Does this offer extend to everyone, or do I have to go on some moronic rage to get you to come over here :P

Mess with the best, Die like the rest
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-17, 11:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #111
T-Ray
PlanetSide 2
Sr. Art Director

Originally Posted by Whoknowswhat1 View Post
Does this offer extend to everyone, or do I have to go on some moronic rage to get you to come over here :P
I wouldn't call it moronic, its misplaced, rage when we completely stop responding and start acting like other devs
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-06-17, 11:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #112
T-Ray
PlanetSide 2
Sr. Art Director

Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
it´s a shame that some people NEVER get enough

e3 isn´t even long ago. the e3 aftermath isn´t even fully through! there are still e3 awards coming in like the pc gamer one. so this time there really is no need to cry out for more.

we already know that beta will be the next big thing to come and we have seen how extraordinary fast the devs are crunching! remember the last 2 weeks before e3? when they started to show off the game? the show where the client crashed every few minutes because higby wanted to show us the latest build with the newest stuff?
then, only a few days later at e3, the build seemed to be stable and totally playable!

a team that does this kind of progress in such a short time is allowed to be quiet on the forums for some time, in my eyes!
and whenever they took some quiet-time, something big was going to happen! so i am very excited, when the vip-tracker has nothing to do for a few days!

especially with beta being the next big thing to come!
devs, you are the best, and you are doing everything right!

but your offer to come around in person is awesome! is it limited to usa?

i would get some cinnamon crackers for t-ray (or what was that stuff you always seemed to snack on during the agn-soe office tour?) and some bacon doubles for higby! will take orders for special snacks for the others as well
can i choose which devs will come to answer my questions? i want all the devs that did interviews so far! especially purrfect, higgles, tray and clegg!
german beer and honey met guaranteed!
World wide. !
Old 2012-06-17, 11:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #113
MonsterBone
First Sergeant

Excuse me sir? Anytime, you need any info you can ask us directly on twitter. Name one dev that does that?
We have answered every question we could. We are on the foruns 24/7. damn dog im not sure what more you can ask for. Whats your address so we can personally visit you and answer questions in person.
T-Ray threw down on your ASS.
Old 2012-06-17, 11:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #114
GTGD
First Sergeant

I wouldn't call it moronic, its misplaced, rage when we completely stop responding and start acting like other devs
Yeah, I've never seen anybody so upset that devs are WORKING ON THE GAME and not just talking about it.
Old 2012-06-17, 11:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #115
Xyntech
Brigadier General

It's what happens when we get too much of a good thing.

You guys would still be pretty awesome even if you didn't interact with us hardly at all, so long as you were still making the same amazing PS2 that we are currently seeing take shape. But I think we all prefer having you guys interact as much as you are, we just need to remember not to take it for granted.

Keep it up, and don't burn yourselves out too bad on this crunch time. If we need to wait an extra couple of weeks, we'll survive... somehow.
Old 2012-06-17, 12:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #116
Machine
Corporal

Talking Re: E3 BEST OF SHOW from PC GAMER??

Originally Posted by Furber View Post
Having watched the game be developed for such a long time and to now see it be so successful at E3, this is how I feel:

Dude! I was named after Jeremiah Johnson! Epic. and yeah that is the perfect nod for PS2
Old 2012-06-17, 01:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #117
Machine
Corporal

yeah im excited... i only just found the Recuit App on Facebook.. ps1 most fun i ever had in a beta - may ps2 be the same

Last edited by Machine; 2012-06-17 at 01:30 PM.
Old 2012-06-17, 02:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #118
AnamNantom
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Machine View Post
yeah im excited... i only just found the Recuit App on Facebook.. ps1 most fun i ever had in a beta - may ps2 be the same
I just found it too. That's why I created this group so people can find and add others for recruitment!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/373131392753299/
Old 2012-06-17, 03:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #119
Straws
Corporal

Re: Cosign.

Originally Posted by DjEclipse View Post
I remember when the only interaction was (PS1) SOE "customer care." Which pretty much went like this, fuck you pay us. I prefer never to go back to that. (:
I think that is rather harsh on the work that Smokejumper and Sporkfire put into the community interaction back then. Sure, once they both left, ir definately moved into the kind of treatment you described, but it wasn't what we had for the entirity of our time after PS1 was released.
Old 2012-06-18, 04:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #120
DOUBLEXBAUGH
Sergeant Major

Excuse me sir? Anytime, you need any info you can ask us directly on twitter. Name one dev that does that?
We have answered every question we could. We are on the foruns 24/7. damn dog im not sure what more you can ask for. Whats your address so we can personally visit you and answer questions in person.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion