PSU: Where newbie means everything EXCEPT new player
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2013-08-03, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Corrupted
Private

Newb looking for outfit

Hey I'm new and need some training up. I've spent a lot of time researching how this game is played and feel I can be useful if people are willing to add me to an outfit and help me learn in game better.

I have much fps experience (which doesnt matter too much here but cant be bad?) and I put in 30+ hrs a week to my gaming. High end gaming laptop so you can count on me

I have a mic but no one seemed to b able to hear me and it showed it working in testing under settings so idk need help with that as well I guess.

But yeah I am on Waterson I think its called, US EAST server, Vanu, and I would appreciate an outfit adding me so I can learn and be of better use.

So far this game has been quite discouraging but I know once I get it down THEN itll finally be some fun and I can help out much better. But for now, I need a little help =)

Just reply with instructions on how to get me added if your willing to take me on and have patients with me while I learn.

TY!

Edit: Just got to battle rank 10 and I find myself being an engineer or in a max most of the time if that's of any use. Still looking for an outfit if anyone wishes to add me just let me know here what information you need or how to meet up in game.

Last edited by Corrupted; 2013-08-04 at 03:55 PM.
Old 2013-08-06, 01:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
DaMann
Private

Re: Newb looking for outfit

Hey Corrupt, check out my outfit Quantum Dawn. We play both competitively in a near MLG fashion on our weekend operations while a more casual gameplay style during the week. Dawn is also a multi-gaming outfit that plays many MMO and FPS together. For instance right now we are playing LoL, minecraft, hawken, and warframe. If you need help with anything do not hesitate to contact me here or on my twitter @damann222. Hope you come check us out at QuantumDawn.com and if not then good luck on your outfit search.

/SALUTE

Last edited by DaMann; 2013-08-06 at 01:35 PM.
Old 2013-08-07, 11:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Corrupted
Private

I tried to apply on your website but the verification email wont come in. I checked all folders and tried sending it.

I hope we can figure this out cuz I am excited for the outfit! =)
Old 2013-08-08, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
DaMann
Private

Hey corrupted, come on our teamspeak server. Ts.quantumdawn.com and I will help you any way I can. I am usually on otherwise just holler at someone with an SL/SO/AO tag on the front of their name.
Old 2013-08-13, 12:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Corrupted
Private

Originally Posted by DaMann View Post
Hey corrupted, come on our teamspeak server. Ts.quantumdawn.com and I will help you any way I can. I am usually on otherwise just holler at someone with an SL/SO/AO tag on the front of their name.
I don't have teamspeak. Ive always been recommended to get it especially for the type of gamer I am but for some reason I have always been against it. But yeah checked again today and no go.

Good news: in this time I've becoming less of a noob for you guys! I do intend on joining your outfit, so if I don't for a while don't give up on me xD I have just been enjoying doing this solo lately. Been going through stress and the thought of having to focus that hard to not hinder those I am with is just too much work xD Once my stress levels lower I will definitely try applying for your outfit once more, and THEN I'll get teamspeak for sure.

I also just need a little time to make sure I will stick with this game and don't want to join an outfit just to quit the game entirely. It's already starting to be the same old gruel over and over, whether winning or losing. Awesome game, don't get me wrong, but I just feel they need more than just this open world war. It's sick, don't get me wrong on that either, but idk. It has SO MUCH to it yet somehow I still feel its lacking. Three terrains, but the facilities layouts are already old to me. I'd say at least another week to two for me to know for sure if I'm sticking with it enough to join an outfit and be relied on.

Thanks!
Old 2013-08-13, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
DaMann
Private

Well playing solo and playing with an outfit are completely different game styles. Just like playing with a casual outfit compared to a MLG outfit. I could go into more detail however that would take far to long of a post. Nevertheless Quantum Dawn is also a quickly growing gaming community that plays many other games together. For instance we are starting to get into payday 2 that just came out today. Even if you don't play PS2 a lot we still have many games to play together to keep the community interesting. I check these forums often so reply whenever you can or contact me directly.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit