Thinking of goin back for memory's sake. - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: People beta test a MS product every time they boot windows.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-04-23, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
KTNApollo
First Sergeant

Re: Thinking of goin back for memory's sake.

The TR have it tough heh...Whenever we're the high pop the NC gal drops on our gens while the VS max crashes into the spawn room =/
Old 2012-04-23, 06:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Dullard
Corporal

Originally Posted by KTNApollo View Post
The TR have it tough heh...Whenever we're the high pop the NC gal drops on our gens while the VS max crashes into the spawn room =/
Whoa! The TR have it rough guys! Call off the attacks and let's send them cards and flowers wishing them better days!

Dear TR:
The Vanu will stop MAX crashing your base when you agree to lay down your damn dirty cheating filthy chain guns.

Much love.
Vanu Sovereignty
Old 2012-04-26, 05:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Noivad
Master Sergeant

1. The TR do not have it tough we kick nc & vs ass everyday of the week.

2, There has been no hackers on for months, at least not all the times I play and thats a lot.

3. There are a few outfits out there that have 3 and 4 squads all full running - so yes a lot of people still playing - prime times at least. BTRD comes to mind. But you can still find a fight in the wee hours too.

TR 4 Life

PS - Try it , whats 15 bucks for 30 days about 49.5 cents a day.

"There is NO "I" in Teamwork"

DOG SLOGAN - "It's not the size of the DOG in a fight, it's the size of the fight in the DOG"

DOG BATTLE CRY - " Cry 'Havoc,' and Let Slip The DOG's OF War. "

And Hamma I see the VS and the NC have infiltrated your board. So the TR will have to kill them all and make them the yellow bastards they are
Old 2012-04-27, 08:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
duomaxwl
Captain

TR always feels like easy mode to me with the chain gun. If my friends weren't on NC I'd probably have switched.
But yes, the fights are still fun.
Old 2012-04-27, 10:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Missundaztood
Corporal

I'm re-subbing on Monday. PAYDAY
Old 2012-04-27, 11:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Bromaxulon
Private

Originally Posted by Missundaztood View Post
I'm re-subbing on Monday. PAYDAY
Good call been having lots of fun since I've come back. Look forward to seeing you in game. ... Join nc for epic justice ;p
Old 2012-05-29, 12:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Echartea
Private

So here we are at the end of May; I was just wondering in my introduction thread (played Planetside 1 years ago, VS) if there's still enough life to warrant returning to Planetside. I miss it, but I don't wanna return and have a ghost town with nobody to play with/around. Was considering starting a thread, but I found this one, and since it was about a month since the last response, I hoped it wouldn't be considered necroing a thread.
Old 2012-05-29, 06:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
IIChaosOfWarIII
Private

Originally Posted by Echartea View Post
So here we are at the end of May; I was just wondering in my introduction thread (played Planetside 1 years ago, VS) if there's still enough life to warrant returning to Planetside. I miss it, but I don't wanna return and have a ghost town with nobody to play with/around. Was considering starting a thread, but I found this one, and since it was about a month since the last response, I hoped it wouldn't be considered necroing a thread.
I only started playing Planetside a week ago and the games battles seem to be getting slightly bigger by the day even since I joined. From what I've heard the game use to be way funner years ago but it is nowhere near close to a ghost town.
Old 2012-05-29, 07:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Echartea
Private

Excellent. Excellent. I'm glad to hear that -- I decided to get the ball rolling today; logged into my Station account to make sure everything was in place for a Friday renewal, but I was surprised to find that I didn't have a Planetside key attached. Come to find out I had lost access to the email for that account somewhere along the way, gotten frustrated and created a new account for the rest.

Cut to today, and I'm freaking out over my old account and having to buy the game again on top of subbing, and then I think 'well maybe, just maybe Customer Service can help' even though I wasn't sure of the account name or password. All I had was my CD-key and the original game box (because I'm a packrat, woo!). So I get on the chat with a customer service rep and after ten minutes? He has me packing with my original Station account with my original Planetside account attached. Now to wait for Friday for my return to Auraxis.
Old 2012-05-29, 08:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

If it has been that long, perhaps it is better to keep the rose colored glasses on.

Old 2012-05-30, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
wraithverge
Sergeant

45 day free trial a couple months ago, and man, my rose colored glasses must have had no lenses cause it was still amazing... though my k/d was horrible
Old 2012-06-01, 03:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Graywolves
General

Originally Posted by wraithverge View Post
45 day free trial a couple months ago, and man, my rose colored glasses must have had no lenses cause it was still amazing... though my k/d was horrible
This, whenever someone says people are just being nostalgic and don't remember the game for how it was I remember that I played for 45 days not that long ago.

Well it wasn't long ago when people were saying it a lot, it's been roughly 10 months now.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion