Boomer Traps? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: incoming max units? i hope she can handle that.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2011-10-11, 09:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Boomer Traps?

Just curious to see what other people have come up for ways with using multiple boomers as traps.

I learned from one of my old outfit mates to put a bunch of boomers in a obvious spot for enemy drops. Once their EMP goes off it can wipe a entire drop out. I have done this on many occasions and seems to mostly happen to GoTR for some reason.

I have seen people do boomer traps around the gen door area waiting for a max crash to hit. Though I have seen one be of use yet.
Old 2011-10-11, 09:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
SgtMAD
Captain

Re: Boomer Traps?

Blackie and his boomer traps LOL

we used these all over the place, we probably had the best luck pulling this crap on AT and GoTR,we watched AT gets farmed at the backdoor of Laka on 3 gal drops one right after the other one day, it was hilarious sitting in the turret over the BD with adv. targeting and watching the trap go off on every damn gal drop

the best trap was in Dagda,Blackie would place boomers all over the hallway leading down to the gen from the BD starting at the lower door and working up to the turn and then he would place a motion sensor in the doorway at the bottom and wait for the AT max crash with a thumper with jammers in it,it was so goddamn funny because AT kept trying for the gen and Blackie was wiping them out, by the time they tried the third run the NC were letting the maxes in the base and we had this crowd at the gen just watching the carnage.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion