Official PS Wish List - Page 29 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Pope on a Rope!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-10-15, 04:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #421
CTAN5000
Private

Postings

Wow...I don't think galgimp could have been a bigger cock, even if he tried.

No need to be like that bud...i'm new to the game, obviously.
I'm just posting thoughts on the game, as I play.

Yeah, I can see the points you were trying to make, in between the insults and ass-hole remarks. Even though the server(s) have to track all damage to see if someone dies or not, and putting that data into a database shouldn't kill the server, you're right, it would slow it down for sure.

Yeah, squading up is definately the way to go. A great 10 man squad can do wonders, for sure. Especially if everyone knows each other and works well together. Most of the time, speaking as a relatively new player, its very hard to get that, as it just takes time to form those relationships with other players. A squad of 10 new players tend to all do their own thing, spread out and get owned.
Experience changes that, naturally.

Now, being BR13, CR1, I definately work in squads when ever possible and follow the Squad Leader as much as possible. Experience.

So one final note, just lay off the new players. People like you, with your ass-hole remarks, just make them not wanna play.

Give a little room for error and lighten up, bud.

CTAN5000
Old 2003-10-15, 05:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #422
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Look if you dont want me to come down on you then I highly recomend.:

Dont be wrong, if you are wrong try not to be blatantly wrong. When you talked about not me having not a lot of players to compete with you set the full of shit meter into overdrive.

Dont make implications about other players if you cant stand to be faced with the same, this is common courtesy, I didnt have an issue with you untill you brought up having less players to compete with, therefore implying that it was somehow easier for me or that i was less skilled.

Dont whine. Yes the current system is lacking, does it suck when i fill a prowler full of pheonix missiles only to have some guy with a supressor kill it (like happened to me yesterday) does it suck, yes, do I accept it, yes. WHen you start brining up having to turn to sniping you convince me that your not so much fielding an idea as trying to compensate for your own shortcomings.

There now consider the hatchet barrier, i admit i was a little harsh but i whould apreciate if you'd see it from my point of view. I had originaly intended to just post why the devs have said they dont do partials but when I saw your comments chose to do what I did.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2003-10-15, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #423
Hamma
PSU Admin

Stop the h8, back on track kthx

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-10-15, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #424
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Ok on that note, and because i'm scared of Hamma (Mostly because fo the cross dressing issues) Things I want to see.

The Sund and the Del both get the ability to be driven in reinforced.

THe deliverer to get a water speed boost.

The sund and the del no longer being forced to stop and let out passengers just because they hit Alt-G.

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2003-10-15, 09:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #425
ZeusCali
Major

Bump Cry i almost lost it
Old 2003-10-16, 06:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #426
ZeusCali
Major

Bump doesnt any one want to put ideas up any more?

How bout a button you press to make movies so we can all have our own little films lol like in tribes 2 even though i never got that too work!!!

okay should i let it go bye bye? i thought it was good that i make it stay on page 1

Last edited by ZeusCali; 2003-10-16 at 07:22 AM.
Old 2003-10-16, 07:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #427
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Please stop, your going to get the thread locked.

Old 2003-10-16, 09:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #428
Hamma
PSU Admin

Zeus please stop spamming or I will have to take action, this is your second warning.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-10-16, 11:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #429
CTAN5000
Private

Doppler ( galgimp )...if you took my original observations and opinions personally, you shouldn't have. They weren't directed at yourself. They were general first impressions on the game itself, not any specific player.

I like the button to make your own little movie. That's cool.

Naval units, like transports, warships and carriers would rock. Naval bases would be great as well. Perhaps a floating base, that has both the standard base turrets, but also anti-ship base turrets that use a 150mm cannon.

Long range options for fighters, like drop tanks, would rock, if the water was to become more active with ships and bases. Long range capabilities for the Vanu hover tanks would seem to make sense as well...not that I wanna help the Vanu in any way, haha.

CTAN5000
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion