NC Delta Force [EU] - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Leave your controller at your TV.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2012-06-19, 12:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Blues
Corporal

Re: NC Delta Force [EU]

Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
There are plenty, you arn't looking hard enough!

But that's a problem with many of the outfit "ads". They don't mention at all which region they are playing from. I suppose this is mainly NA outfits that don't really consider that there's even any other option and think it's obvious that they are NA..

But there are several EU outfits up so far.

And good luck to Delta Force, hope to fight alongside with you guys when PS2 fires up
Thank you Coreldan! I hope to see you in game and play with you as well!
Old 2012-06-19, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
FruitySeaSnake
Private

Hello, I have no experience with planetside but I am interested in joining this outfit. I really like the ideas that you have mentioned
Old 2012-06-19, 05:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
FruitySeaSnake
Private

Hey, this outfit sounds like a good idea definitely interested in joining
Old 2012-06-20, 01:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Blues
Corporal

Great! Welcome aboard. Do not worry about the lack of experience, you will acquire it in game!
Old 2012-06-20, 10:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Prexun
Private

Hey Blues, I would like to join the outfit, but I've also got a few questions. I really don't have a clue how dedicated you are, so I'm wondering if you're prepared to pay for a voice server and a website.

Also, am I stuck with the role I choose, or can I switch at any time?

I have a key and a mic.
Old 2012-06-20, 10:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Blues
Corporal

Originally Posted by Prexun View Post
Hey Blues, I would like to join the outfit, but I've also got a few questions. I really don't have a clue how dedicated you are, so I'm wondering if you're prepared to pay for a voice server and a website.

Also, am I stuck with the role I choose, or can I switch at any time?

I have a key and a mic.
Hey Prexun, thanks for your question.
Im completely willing to put in the money to make a website for the outfit, I just need to have a better idea of the scale of it before I can make it available. I will also pay for the voice server if the one that they are installing in game is poor compared to something like teamspeak.
Of course, your role is not permanent. However, if you want to get anywhere within a unit you will have to dedicate to it.
I'm totally dedicated to making an organized europe-based NC outfit, that will create chaos and fear wherever they go, whatever that may entail. Of course, I won't refuse help for financing the server and website, but it won't get you free ranks. You will have my eternal gratitude
Old 2012-06-20, 10:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Prexun
Private

Originally Posted by Blues View Post
Im completely willing to put in the money to make a website for the outfit, I just need to have a better idea of the scale of it before I can make it available. I will also pay for the voice server if the one that they are installing in game is poor compared to something like teamspeak.
Of course, your role is not permanent. However, if you want to get anywhere within a unit you will have to dedicate to it.
I'm totally dedicated to making an organized europe-based NC outfit, that will create chaos and fear wherever they go, whatever that may entail. Of course, I won't refuse help for financing the server and website, but it won't get you free ranks. You will have my eternal gratitude
Thanks for the answers! I forgot about the in-game voice chat.
You seem like a great leader, I'd like to join the special forces : )
Old 2012-06-20, 11:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Blues
Corporal

Good to have you on board!
See you in game!
Old 2012-06-20, 02:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Wristel
Private

This outfit looks awesome. I would like to be apart of the special forces unit. I will be available 3 or more nights a week but im more or of a listen and follow guy than giving commands and lead so don't really know what rank i should put myself in. I also already have a key so im geared up and ready to fight.
Old 2012-06-20, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Blues
Corporal

Originally Posted by Wristel View Post
This outfit looks awesome. I would like to be apart of the special forces unit. I will be available 3 or more nights a week but im more or of a listen and follow guy than giving commands and lead so don't really know what rank i should put myself in. I also already have a key so im geared up and ready to fight.
Hey! Thanks for your interest.
In regards to your inquiry, just because you're an officer doesn't mean you have to give orders, it just means you will progress more rapidly through ranks. Unless we have a lot of privates join once the game launches you most likely won't have to give many orders!
See you in game!
Old 2012-06-20, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
rhodes
Private

Just curious as to who already has a key; would like to know who to expect online early on. Seriously hyped right now.

Last edited by rhodes; 2012-06-20 at 05:25 PM.
Old 2012-06-20, 05:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Wristel
Private

Originally Posted by rhodes View Post
Just curious as to who already has a key; would like to know who to expect online early on. Seriously hyped right now.
I have a key so expect me as soon as the beta starts.
Old 2012-06-21, 08:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Krawanan
Corporal

Originally Posted by Wristel View Post
I have a key so expect me as soon as the beta starts.
Count me in too, got my key like 3 weeks ago

Originally Posted by Blues View Post
i would also be willing to invest some money if this outfit gets big and close enough
Old 2012-06-21, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Blues
Corporal

Originally Posted by Krawanan View Post
Count me in too, got my key like 3 weeks ago

i would also be willing to invest some money if this outfit gets big and close enough
Thanks a lot bro! It would help me out quite a bit
Old 2012-06-22, 03:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Schado
Private

Sounds interesting I've only recently started playing PS1 ( but signed up for the beta for PS2) so I can get a feel for the game. BR8 (just so you know how new ). Like playing a MAX unit atm but also like support roles too which don't appear to be covered as a separate unit in DF. How will they be handled? Definitely interested as private but doubt I can make 3 nights/week on a regular basis for officer.

Training will be necessary

Last edited by Schado; 2012-06-22 at 03:17 AM.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate