NUC Professional Gaming Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I may be slutty but not slutty enough to do you
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2013-03-19, 12:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
zoidbergenstein
Private

NUC Professional Gaming Outfit

Hello to everyone else who is as excited about playing Planetside 2 in an e-sport setting as we are. I’m making this post because we were a little surprised by the announcement of 48v48 as the premier format for competition and we have found ourselves looking to increase our numbers quickly so that we can continue preparing for e-sports in Planetside 2.

To begin, I’ll give you a little background on our outfit. We consist primarily of professional FPS gamers. The term professional usually gets a little bit of a backlash from people who don’t understand exactly what we mean by that. We aren’t referring to being really good at a game and calling ourselves professional caliber, the majority of us have either made a living playing FPS games or made a good deal of money playing them. We have many of the top Battlefied players from North America in our outfit including players from Check Six, 20ID, Area 51, Massive Unit, and Icons of Vanity. Our players also come from other games and teams including teams like The Doctors, United 5, Blight, and Team XIL.

As I mentioned previously, the point of this post is to pick up a few more players. I firmly believe we currently have 30 players who would destroy any other group of 30 currently playing Planetside 2. Our competitive track records speaks for itself across the many games and world championships we have all played in. Unfortunately, 30 people in Planetside 2, is not a complete team so we are looking to the community to help fill our numbers.

We want the best Planetside 2 players out there who are excited about participating in a rigorous training schedule (training not pubbing) and preferably have a good deal of competitive experience. We don’t need ridiculously high KDRs because anyone in this game can farm KDR. We need players who can ground and pound, listen to squad leaders, and perform at a level far above the average player in Planetside 2. Beyond this, they must be able to do it under the pressure of a live match with events on the line.

If you have read this post and are as excited about the future of Planetside 2 as an e-sport as we are, this outfit might be the right fit for you. We are looking for both individuals and smaller groups that can come and play together in a squad. We play TR on Waterson so you would be expected to roll on our server to join the outfit and level up in a hurry. Our website is www.NUCGaming.com and you can apply on the forums there.

One final note, with 48 player teams synergy and compatibility is a huge issue. While most of us have played at a professional level, we don’t want egos and bad attitudes getting in the way of this team being a success so make sure you check those at the door.
Old 2013-03-20, 02:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
shamE
Private

Re: NUC Professional Gaming Outfit

Great group to play with, some of the best players on the server.
Old 2013-03-23, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
SKTLZ
Private

Good session tonight
Old 2013-03-24, 10:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
FearlessRage
Private

Check us out
Old 2013-04-04, 11:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
SKTLZ
Private

Still looking for more!

This is last night TI allow push ~30 people in the platoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9cetOv0x9O0
Old 2013-04-10, 10:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
genserik
Private

Still need just a few more players to build the roster we need. If you are interested let us know in game or send us a message.
Old 2013-05-05, 07:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
genserik
Private

bumping, come play with us if you are interested.
Old 2013-05-11, 08:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
genserik
Private

Good morning...

Early here, just bumping this post.

We are looking for possible 2-3 more people to fullfill what we feel is a comfortable range of players for MLG. If you play VS or NC that is fine, we are open to people rerolling and will help them level up and get certs if necessary. We have done this already with a few members of our outfit.

We have practice a few nights a week to work on squad/platoon ops, we use off nights to have fun and farm/do whatever.

If you are a player with a particular skill set you feel would be valuable to an outfit competing in MLG then send me a PM. We will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Gen
Old 2013-05-16, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
FireWater
Contributor
Staff Sergeant

I had a great time with the Alpha Squad last night, its nice to roll with a competant bunch of players, I look forward to having an opportunity to sign up if a spot is available!
Old 2013-05-18, 01:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
genserik
Private

@FireWater, look forward to seeing more of you soon

Last edited by genserik; 2013-05-18 at 02:03 PM.
Old 2013-05-18, 02:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
genserik
Private

On another note!

Engineer Montage, footage taken from my point of view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yd_pRq1CBw

We are still looking for a few more members to cap us off, send me a PM if you are interested, find us in teamspeak or in game.
Old 2013-05-20, 01:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
genserik
Private

Pumped another video out for people to enjoy (hopefully)

Old 2013-05-23, 09:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
FireWater
Contributor
Staff Sergeant

Just did another ops night and as planned, another success for the team. I'm really proud to be included with a group professionals that are no non-sense. Response rates to alerts are tight an efficient. Combat skills are extraordinary. Teamwork is better than effective.

I would highly recommend that players on Watterson check NUC out. They are everything they say they are and more.
Old 2013-05-23, 02:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
genserik
Private

You forgot handsome and adorable.

Old 2013-05-25, 09:14 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
genserik
Private

Video #3 is ready! Thanks to Fearlessrage for creating the text animation during the intro. This video goes with Enter Sandman by Metallica and is titled "Blowing up Auraxis".

I hope you enjoy!

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic