[PC MILLER] - 20r - No Restrictions Active Outfit - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Not responsible for loss of girlfriend.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2015-12-16, 10:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
SilverWulfe
Private

Cool [PC MILLER] - 20r - No Restrictions Active Outfit

Are you looking for a completely open, accepting outfit, which always has members online and willing to play, runs regular events and participates in ServerSmashes etc?

Then look no further!

Joining Requirements

We have no strict join requirements, no BR levels, no mic requirements, just that you are at least semi-active in game and try to attend events.

What do we do?

We hold events every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 2000-2100 UTC. These are the only things a member is encouraged to make an effort to attend, although obviously real life comes before a game and we won't hold missed events against you.

We also usually field a squad in most Miller SeverSmashes, this squad is mainly for longtime 20r veterans, but new people are always welcome, and usually find a place in our squad or as backup for another.

Why should I join?

I could exhort our virtues for hours here if I wanted to but I'll be brief. It's your own choice!

We have a great community of accepting, humorous players who play various games together and are always willing to help out other members. We would love it if you came to visit our TS3 even if you don't decide to join --> Teamspeak IP - vs16.tserverhq.com:6084

How do I join up?

You can join up in a variety of ways!

[Website!](http://www.20r.eu) - You can apply on our website quicly and easily

[Steam!](http://steamcommunity.com/id/20rFitz) - You can talk to Fitz on steam or any other 20r member and they'll be glad to help out

Teamspeak! (vs16.tserverhq.com:6084) - Hop on our Teamspeak to chat to us and someone will be able to help you get signed up.

I look forward to seeing you all, but one last thing. If you do sign up... Say Silver sent you.....
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate