Thanks Brewko - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Loose mouses sink Mosquitos....or something like that.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-09, 01:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
docseven
Private

Re: Thanks Brewko

more ass kissing for brewko , you know the dev that gives everything to VS ? .. port to a base for faster hack , looser merts , locked shit back to vs . Next thing you know he will ban people for draining vs bases . Yea thanks for old oshur . Which i'm greatfull to fight on again . Sorry you had to port all us there each 1 by 1 . If it was your day off now why did you have this event ? NOW why if someone won did you have all vech weekend to begin with which started friday ? guess it was win win for vs all the way around huh ? ..
Old 2012-07-09, 02:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

Originally Posted by docseven View Post
more ass kissing for brewko , you know the dev that gives everything to VS ? .. port to a base for faster hack , looser merts , locked shit back to vs . Next thing you know he will ban people for draining vs bases . Yea thanks for old oshur . Which i'm greatfull to fight on again . Sorry you had to port all us there each 1 by 1 . If it was your day off now why did you have this event ? NOW why if someone won did you have all vech weekend to begin with which started friday ? guess it was win win for vs all the way around huh ? ..
You should feel bad for this post. Now, go back to your room and rethink your life. This is possibly the single shittiest post in this subfoum.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-07-09 at 02:19 AM.
Old 2012-07-09, 05:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
SteinB
Sergeant

Originally Posted by docseven View Post
The ports to a wrong location happened to ALL empires, one of my NC outfit mates had it happen to him so it certainly wasn't a deliberate act for one faction.

Instead of accusing others of kissing Brewkos ass go kiss your own.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion