Mike33 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of the rare and elusive Hamma
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-07-08, 05:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
PilotJack
Private

Mike33

Mike if you are ever on here and can read this, GET ON PLANETSIDE 2, AMERICH M8s,,,!!!
Old 2012-07-08, 06:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
InfraRed
Private

Re: Mike33

I've been mentioning him a few times on /c to see how many people remember him!

Americh,,,m8s,,

I remember it was always three commas between words and then two at the end of the sentence. So... where was he from?
Old 2012-07-08, 06:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
fredthedeadhead
Private

Why not check out your mike33 personalised horoscope?
Old 2012-07-08, 06:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
QuantumMechanic
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

No offense intended to Mike33, but I think Mike32 is quite let down by this thread..
Old 2012-07-08, 06:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
tbp
Private

As a veteran member of BHO, I'm sure Mike has seen the hype on PS2 and I hope he makes an appearance back in PS2. Please no flames.
Our outift was regularly flamed and touted as a bunch of noobs, but that soon changed on our outfit nights as an enourmous armoured column smashed through the front-line that had been contended for the majority of the day. To a man who's name's resound with any long-term PS1 player - Drop us a line in PS2 to "Roll The Tanks Boys!"
Old 2012-07-08, 07:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
InfraRed
Private

Haha, thanks for that, I forgot about the rumours website! The humour on there is spot on
Old 2012-07-08, 09:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by fredthedeadhead View Post
Why not check out your mike33 personalised horoscope?
Haha, amazing.
Old 2012-07-08, 10:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
bitcrusherrr
Private

With Venus moving into Sagittarius,,,,now would be a good time to go to Americh m8s,,,,because taking Verica is more important than defending all of Solsar,,,,,,,, Hossin,,,,,,,,,,and Ishundar.
Old 2012-07-08, 10:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Aphyd
Private

I used to send him random mocking tells about Amerish in his weird style, and he was always good humored back to me.

Tactics, I dunno, but he definitely had character! No idea where he's from.
Old 2012-07-08, 03:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
JeffBeefjaw
Corporal

Planetside certainly has had some colourful characters over the years and mike33 was one of the finest. I hope ps2 attracts just as good a community as ps1 has.
Old 2012-07-08, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Twiggo
Private

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...61094655327601

Whoever made BHO does klendathu is still a genius in my opinion :P . A worth tribute to mike33. I think your in there Jeff with your flail too !
Old 2012-07-08, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
JeffBeefjaw
Corporal

I remember this, haha brilliant
Old 2012-07-10, 08:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Nausicaa
Private

My original NC toon Vrykyl started out in BHO, fun times, i still remember when jeff set up a flail in the edge of the crater in searhus about 30 feet one of the towers (think it was the oro tower), the killspam was obcene
Old 2012-07-29, 11:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Lalocage
Private

Hello, I have just registered to reply this post. I will put a sweet drop here

Im LALO23 from BHO (Bone Headed Overlords), I was the 3rd CR5 of BHO in 2003, inmediately after Mike33 and Admiral.

I spent hundred of hours being his vanguard mate, mostly as gunner but also as driver. And I can say it was extremely fun. Our vans could last hours alive with loads of enemy casualities.

We teamed up on sancturary every single afternoon, on the SW Solsar WG Tower. We normally rolled between 10-20 vans and some reavers.

As one of the commanders of BHO (Field Marshalls called in those years) I must admit we invited every single newbie we spotted that was without a guild, and many of them were not very coordinated. But we also had a small but strong core of hardcore gamers that usually did nice job for NC.

I also admit that Mike33 loved Amerish, and every single time that he wanted to invade it I tried to prevent, but mostly without success hehe. (I always preffered to fight vs TR than VS), Prowlers were easy targets with vans while Mags were pretty hard when they were in a long distance or over the water...

Many of you are asking about where from was Mike. I think he was from Denmark (but if Im in a mistake pls forget it Mike hehe i dont have good memory).

He normally tried to be peaceful, kind or jokey with all the other CR5s or members. But sometimes, after 400 jokes or attacks he burnt and started some kind of Command or Global attacks (this was his permaban cause).

Anyway, I can tell you that he was a good guy, after his permaban (I think SOE crossed the line with such hard punishment) I promised myself that I would always stay in BHO, even without any member activity since many time ago.

Mike33 good for ones, bad for others, but he will always be remembered in the history of Planetside.

Note for Mike:

I hope you are doing well IRL all these years. I have tried to track you over Internet many times but without any success.
When I 'll log for first time in Planetside 2 the first thing I will do is search if you are Online.
Old 2012-08-07, 06:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Snipefrag
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Ahh, a true bromance if every I heard one. Give it a few months and you guys will be able to find a nice spot to make out on americh m8s.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion