Planetside 2 , what a joke of a game,it does not even deserve to be called planetside - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Failure to vote in poll will result in death.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-16, 01:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #76
maradine
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Planetside 2 , what a joke of a game,it does not even deserve to be called planet

Originally Posted by hashish View Post
The scale of guildwars 2 make planetside 2 look PUNY ! lol
Current size of GW2 world: <100km^2

Current size of PS2 world: <64km^2 * 3

Also, it turns out you can play two MMOs at once. I know - I was surprised, too.
Old 2013-01-16, 02:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: Planetside 2 , what a joke of a game,it does not even deserve to be called planet

This thread is pretty close to being locked at this point. Let's try and keep it I don't know.. somewhat constructive?

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2013-01-16, 03:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
FreeSpeech
Corporal

Scythes are overpowered, NC guns are absolute rubbish, Reavers have no advantages over anything whatsoever. Plenty of TR and VS players hack despite have EZ mode guns to play with, frankly, if Planetside could just balance NC with the other factions, it would be awesome, but as it stands. Fail.
Old 2013-01-16, 03:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
ShadetheDruid
First Lieutenant

Can I make a suggestion, FreeSpeech? Maybe make a topic of your own and put all your gripes in it where people can discuss them, constructively, rather than spamming every topic?
Old 2013-01-16, 04:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
maradine
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Especially considering there is, you know, data we can cite in the proper context. Such as a thread.
Old 2013-01-16, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
StumpyTheOzzie
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Qwan View Post
-stuff-

Alot of vets are a little disappointed but as each month goes by, a little bit more of PS1 is actually coming into the game, and I see it like this. In time most of the next gen FPS players will go off and play that shinny new shooter from BF3 or CoD, but you know who will still be here, guys like me, true blue fans of Planetside.
MOOOARRR!!! Faster more PS1 stuff NOWWWWWww!!!

Monthly additions of 1% of PS1 at the cost of 10% of the playerbase is too slow.

But yes, I'm a hater right now - but after dynamic XP and squad XP (oh please please please bring back squad XP - I'm saying that not as a leecher but as a pilot) then I'll be generally happy.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion