Planetside 2 , what a joke of a game,it does not even deserve to be called planetside - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: War is like a box of chocolates. Dark, Random and Delicious.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-14, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #46
jsnipy
Private

Re: Planetside 2 , what a joke of a game,it does not even deserve to be called planet

Originally Posted by RedPower View Post
Stupid
Really? Seems the more history anyone has with almost any sequalized game, the more QQ occurs as time and versions go by. A summary of the whining would be: it's not like the first game.
Old 2013-01-14, 10:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
RedPower
Corporal

Re: Planetside 2 , what a joke of a game,it does not even deserve to be called planet

Originally Posted by jsnipy View Post
Really? Seems the more history anyone has with almost any sequalized game, the more QQ occurs as time and versions go by. A summary of the whining would be: it's not like the first game.
Yes,u are.And i glad u never played ps1,because its your loss not mine
Just enjoy your BIGMAP BF,its good enough to those people like you
Old 2013-01-14, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
jsnipy
Private

Originally Posted by RedPower View Post
Yes,u are.And i glad u never played ps1,because its your loss not mine
Just enjoy your BIGMAP BF,its good enough to those people like you
make more a+ threads
Old 2013-01-14, 11:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #49
RedPower
Corporal

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dsada.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	1029   Click image for larger version

Name:	laohu.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	1030  
Old 2013-01-14, 12:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
PredatorFour
Major

I hated your mcg redpower but i admit, i do miss it !
Old 2013-01-14, 01:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
IronMole
Sergeant Major

Last edited by IronMole; 2013-01-14 at 01:20 PM.
Old 2013-01-14, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
QuiCKaNdDeaDLy
Corporal

I wasnt playing since early tech test beta.
I allready hated PS2 there and also thought it was a disgrace to the franchise but I figured I will give it a bit more time to become Planetsidish.

Now Months later I wanted to come back to give it another go and read now lots of Threads like this... Nothing has Changed!

I just cancelled my Download. I guess its time to wait some more...

Higby+Smedly Shame on you!

So in the End all those Years just lies and broken promises

Last edited by QuiCKaNdDeaDLy; 2013-01-14 at 04:24 PM.
Old 2013-01-14, 04:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Sledgecrushr
Colonel

Yup its time for everyone to quit. This really is the worst game ive played in years. The entire dev crew should be immediately fired and all traces of this MONSTROSITY erased from the internet for all time. It has been two months and this game isnt even close to perfect.
Old 2013-01-14, 10:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
RedPower
Corporal

Originally Posted by PredatorFour View Post
I hated your mcg redpower but i admit, i do miss it !
HAHA
Old 2013-01-14, 10:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
RedPower
Corporal

Originally Posted by QuiCKaNdDeaDLy View Post
I wasnt playing since early tech test beta.
I allready hated PS2 there and also thought it was a disgrace to the franchise but I figured I will give it a bit more time to become Planetsidish.

Now Months later I wanted to come back to give it another go and read now lots of Threads like this... Nothing has Changed!

I just cancelled my Download. I guess its time to wait some more...

Higby+Smedly Shame on you!

So in the End all those Years just lies and broken promises
Well say man
Old 2013-01-14, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
RedPower
Corporal

Originally Posted by Sledgecrushr View Post
Yup its time for everyone to quit. This really is the worst game ive played in years. The entire dev crew should be immediately fired and all traces of this MONSTROSITY erased from the internet for all time. It has been two months and this game isnt even close to perfect.
If I am not mistaken,the 666th outfit very enjoy PS2?
Old 2013-01-15, 01:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
Ghoest9
Lieutenant Colonel

Its not perfect but the basics of the game are pretty good. With the next patch it could be very good.

Im to the point where whiner like the Op who and the guy who hasbeen angry sense tech beta - they are mostly just humerous.
Its the same clown in every game that bitch about the sequal because its not exactly like the original.
Old 2013-01-15, 05:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #58
psijaka
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Ghoest9 View Post
Its not perfect but the basics of the game are pretty good. With the next patch it could be very good.

Im to the point where whiner like the Op who and the guy who hasbeen angry sense tech beta - they are mostly just humerous.
Its the same clown in every game that bitch about the sequal because its not exactly like the original.
^ this

Even though PS2 is not perfect, the forthcoming patch is heading in the right direction and I'm hugely excited for the future prospects of the game.

Quite simply, PS2 is by far the best FPS that I have ever played, and it will only get better.

Last edited by psijaka; 2013-01-15 at 05:04 AM.
Old 2013-01-15, 06:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
Moodel
Private

I have enjoyed every moment so far and it easily beats old Planetside.

That said there are some things that need changing and as with EVERY MMO there are refinements and patches required and that is the way it will always be with MMO's.
Old 2013-01-15, 07:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #60
Infernalis
Sergeant

The game is far from crap but I can clearly see why people coming from PS1 are dissapointed, they basically improved gunfights by a lot but went the opposite with the metagame turning the game into "BF3 online" (and even then, if Dice was behind I'm quite sure there would be less unbalanced things).

The potential is here though and the game will get better and better over time, I just felt like they lost of lot of time by going a way then another with no clear ideas of what they wanted.

Last edited by Infernalis; 2013-01-15 at 07:28 AM.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion