The Cool Anime Pictures Thread - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I was going to get a Life, but its like a 560 MB download.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-07-10, 10:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
shinken
First Sergeant

Originally posted by The President
CB is awesome, but me and like 12 friends one day last summer got every EVA episode and locked ourselves in a room and watched the entire series straight thru...non stop.. It took hours but during the process I blacked out and saw God...I think...

Beyond that the final two episodes of EVA aren't even anime anymore,,,its like some crazy cosmoligcal shit, the writing is absurd and blows my mind everytime.

-The President
sry for double post but read onis post first,
thats is funny, you took 13 hours out of your day and watched Eva not that i blame you its my favorite anime, but all in on go must have been one disturbing day, also the last two eps. are just space filler, Hideki Anno ran out of money and made that, that is why he made The End of Evangelion, which also has the best fight scene in almost any anime in it, cool movie, i like it when asuka cracks one of the mass production over her head like a shrimp and the blood drains down over the eva, hehe

"Oh, just your standard issue big gun"
Old 2003-07-10, 10:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Ouroboros
Contributor
Major

My god, Hellsing is awesome.

Last edited by Ouroboros; 2003-07-10 at 11:01 PM.
Old 2003-07-10, 11:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

WAY to satanic, demonic melo-dramatic for me.... i stay away from that stuff.....
Old 2003-07-11, 12:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #49
Bismarck
Sergeant Major

i stay away from all anime. It's the stupidest crap I've ever seen. To tell you the truth I'm not sure I like much stuff from japan. Ironic isn't it that the only game I really play anymore is from sony. go figure
Old 2003-07-11, 12:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #50
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Bismarck
i stay away from all anime. It's the stupidest crap I've ever seen.
....... your lucky this isnt an anime forum on an anime site....... or youd be seriously gang-banged...... though you wouldnt be there in the first place lol so no worries....
Old 2003-07-11, 12:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally posted by Onizuka
....... your lucky this isnt an anime forum on an anime site....... or youd be seriously gang-banged...... though you wouldnt be there in the first place lol so no worries....
Yeah I care what a few people say about me. Look, unless I know you in real life, to me, you are a name with a little picture next to it, and sometimes a sig. I don't care what a little name with pictures says about me.

Now let us dissenters voice our anti-anime opinions in peace without threats.

More Yoda, this thread does need.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-07-11, 12:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
shinken
First Sergeant

Originally posted by AztecWarrior
Yeah I care what a few people say about me. Look, unless I know you in real life, to me, you are a name with a little picture next to it, and sometimes a sig. I don't care what a little name with pictures says about me.

Now let us dissenters voice our anti-anime opinions in peace without threats.

More Yoda, this thread does need.
if your going to voice ur opinions do it somewhere else, we dont need a flame war in here so go somewhere else

haha just read bismarks sig, it funny cuz marduk is in so many anime its not funny, eva unit 02 is based off of discriptions of marduk
A red giant with 4 eyes 4 ears and 2 mouths w/ one of the mouths in between the upper and lower eyes and the other in the normal place, and the 4 ears are it 4 radar sensors

Last edited by shinken; 2003-07-11 at 12:41 AM.
Old 2003-07-11, 12:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #53
MrVulcan
Lieutenant Colonel

what? no Chobits pics no Kurumi pics?
Very Illogical

here is a Kurumi pic:

here is a Chobits

Anime KA
esp: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Steel Angel Kurumi, EVA, Chobits, Bubblegum Crisis 2040, Kenshin, Inuausha, Crest of the Stars, Baran of the Stars, Love Hina, Golden Boy, Child's Toy, I will become an Angel, and Lupin III (ok ok, Lupin's very very old )
*Let the good times roll on*

*I will put more pics up later*
------------------------------
"All that and a bag of psychedelic mushrooms!"
------------------------------
"Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tire, more hungry. Keep punching."
Old 2003-07-11, 12:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #54
Onizuka
Lieutenant General

yay, but lupin III is seriously seriously old.... i mean they play pong for entertainment in some of those episodes agg
Old 2003-07-11, 12:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
shinken
First Sergeant

that is almost the same list as mine but myne is much longer, how could you leave out Akira?? also lupin is vErry old, almost as old as atom boy, and thats the original, altho metropolis is older, the manga was published in '49

Old 2003-07-11, 12:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #56
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally posted by shinken
if your going to voice ur opinions do it somewhere else, we dont need a flame war in here so go somewhere else

haha just read bismarks sig, it funny cuz marduk is in so many anime its not funny, eva unit 02 is based off of discriptions of marduk
A red giant with 4 eyes 4 ears and 2 mouths w/ one of the mouths in between the upper and lower eyes and the other in the normal place, and the 4 ears are it 4 radar sensors
Marduk is one of the Babylonian gods, not an anime character.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2003-07-11, 12:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #57
Setari
General

Lupin's cool. It has kind of an Ocean's 11 vibe to it. Also it seems it is kinda new as in one episode he talked about "The spy movie with Halle Berry" aka Die Another Day....Just my thoughts
Old 2003-07-11, 12:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #58
shinken
First Sergeant

ah good now i can get into one of my favorite topics, ancient mythos, yes marduk was an ancient babylonian god, but christianity tended to take gods from other cultures and turn them into demons, neon genisis evangelion has many religious themes and one of them is that the first 4 evas are based on the 4 barons of hell, kind of like seraphim in reverse, (hehe im not even religious) the first has only one huge eye, the second has a large horn on the center of its forhead and ferocious teeth, the third is the above decribed marduk the forth was a black beast with arms that could streach forever, any one that has seen eva will know this is acurate, also i didnt make this up, i copied it almost word for word off a geocities website that i do not care to google and find the url, u can check if you want but i doubt you will being an anime hater

Old 2003-07-11, 12:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
shinken
First Sergeant

Originally posted by Setari
Lupin's cool. It has kind of an Ocean's 11 vibe to it. Also it seems it is kinda new as in one episode he talked about "The spy movie with Halle Berry" aka Die Another Day....Just my thoughts
they updated the script when they translated it, it is originally from the '70s i think

Old 2003-07-11, 01:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #60
Setari
General

Oh uh well nevermind then...

So anyways...ah forget me...
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge