Nc=usa - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Equal oportunity n00b center
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-09-12, 09:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
MilitantB0B
Colonel

What i don't understand is why are the NC and TR so opposed to the use of Canu tech? And if they are so opposed, then why use this stuff they find under the planet (IE the expansion stuff)?
Old 2003-09-12, 10:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

I don't usually spazz out, or flame people, but after seeing this I felt I must say this, so here it goes. *Clears throat*

[spaz_on]GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK AND CUT THIS BULLSHIT OUT. WHO REALLY CARES WHO EACH FACTION RESEMBLES? I PLAY A SIDE BECAUSE I LIKE TO, NOT BECAUSE OF WHO THEY RESEMBLE. I MEAN WHO HERE HONESTLY GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT THEIR FACTION RESEMBLES? I BET MOST OF YOU PLAY BECAUSE YOU LOVE THE WEAPONRY.[spaz_off]
Old 2003-09-12, 10:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally posted by Flammey
I don't usually spazz out, or flame people, but after seeing this I felt I must say this, so here it goes. *Clears throat*

[spaz_on]GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK AND CUT THIS BULLSHIT OUT. WHO REALLY CARES WHO EACH FACTION RESEMBLES? I PLAY A SIDE BECAUSE I LIKE TO, NOT BECAUSE OF WHO THEY RESEMBLE. I MEAN WHO HERE HONESTLY GIVE A RAT'S ASS WHAT THEIR FACTION RESEMBLES? I BET MOST OF YOU PLAY BECAUSE YOU LOVE THE WEAPONRY.[spaz_off]
Wow, way to freak out on a fun and interesting conversation.

Heres a puppy,

Perhaps you would like to kick it.
Old 2003-09-12, 11:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Veteran
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Shouldn't this be in the Lounge or something?

"Blessed are those who Hunger and Thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied." - Jesus Christ

PlanetSide player, retired
Old 2003-09-13, 02:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
MuNsTeR
Sergeant Major

i think nc is like the US and i dont know wbout the others

Old 2003-09-13, 02:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Robot
Major

now we just need an old jewish guy to ramble on about his days in WWII and how this is just like it, incase anyone in the audience fell asleep during the completely obvious social commentary, and we can make "V: The miniseries"
Old 2003-09-13, 12:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Jagd
Major

That's it, I'm getting some guys together and we're gonna crash a pair of galaxies into the NC HART building. Then the NC can proceed to bomb the f*ck out of enemy civilians while they rack up an astonishingly huge debt and blindly follow an ignorant leader with the advanced communcation skills of WildEagle.

Maybe that's why you can't go into an enemy sanctuary, they were afraid of history repeating itself. If the shoe fits...

Last edited by Jagd; 2003-09-13 at 12:31 PM.
Old 2003-09-13, 12:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
SandTrout
Contributor
The one, the only

Just let this fucking thread DIE! Or at least move it to the political forum. This is going nowhere good fast.
Old 2003-09-13, 12:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

I think my sig sums up my feelings on the NC quite well, and realistically, this is one of the stupidist threads in existence. SOE left the descriptions very vauge on purpose and there is no way to clasify any side as good or bad beyond your own opinion. These kinds of threads can be nice, but it requires significantly more then two words and an equal sign.

edit: don't hurt me sandtrout, you can't bump the top thread

Last edited by Incompetent; 2003-09-13 at 02:04 PM.
Old 2003-09-13, 12:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Jagd
Major

Yay, I got the ban sign!
Old 2003-09-13, 01:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally posted by Jagd
That's it, I'm getting some guys together and we're gonna crash a pair of galaxies into the NC HART building. Then the NC can proceed to bomb the f*ck out of enemy civilians while they rack up an astonishingly huge debt and blindly follow an ignorant leader with the advanced communcation skills of WildEagle.

Maybe that's why you can't go into an enemy sanctuary, they were afraid of history repeating itself. If the shoe fits...
What the hell are you talking about? You are an ignorant SOB aren't ya? To quote Sputty,
Die, in corlorfull ways.
I would go into it more, but that sums it up and I have a football game to go to.
Old 2003-09-13, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

Ok PS isnt a politics looking at military history:
Terran Republic=Nazi Germany many of their guns and tactics are the same of the blitzkrieg

New Conglomerate=US tactics consis of overwheming firepower the conglomerate's theme is no diffrent

Vanu Soverignity=Well its kinda hard to say but their theme is versatility and i would make that belive their most like the british weapons wise , im not saying the british have laser guns. The vanu are most likely made up with their own theme not accurate to history. British Weapons are very versatile during WW2 and during modern wars example is a SAS-80 (i think thats what its called) assault rifle is very versatile. Anyone else think of a possible real world relation to the Vanu?
Old 2003-09-13, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
WildEagle
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by Jagd

look Why are youu dissing me I said I was sorry!
Old 2003-09-13, 06:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Cease
First Sergeant

Don't forget to spend the majority of your time finding faults of one empire while never bother inspecting your own... oh wait... you're already doing that.
Old 2003-09-13, 09:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

*pulls out C4, Dynamite, blasting caps, wire, and other explosive materials.*

Let's see now.

*pulls out How-to-make-Explosions-for-Dummies*
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion