I'm a noob!! - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Overusing emoteicons since 2003.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-08-29, 10:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally posted by STEALTHKILLER

well if your looking for an outfit send me a /teel when u are on. my name is STEALTHKILLER.

(like u didnt already guess )
It's /tell or /t not /teel.
Old 2003-08-29, 11:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

Oh, go easy on these youngsters who can't spell. They are probably hyped up on Caffeine. *LOL* I know I get jittery after a few cans of coke. Then I can't sit still, nor type.
Old 2003-08-29, 11:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Acaila
First Lieutenant

imo picking up MA (medium assualt) as your 1st cert is the best thing you can do unless you want to be a cloaker. you need something that gets you away from SA (standard assualt). you will always hear lasher this, mcg that, jh hit me with a wiffle bat, but MA allows you to tangle and usually win against all of them outside. which is where you will be when you're out of your vehicle, which will happen often. i'm not a pilot but i thought engineering would be a good idea instead of a 2nd vehicle cert.
Old 2003-08-29, 11:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Flammey
Lieutenant Colonel

I suggest Engineering. I've had Engineering for probably half my gaming time, and let me say, it's really helped. Not only myself, but others, keeping their vehicles and even their armor up to full.
Old 2003-08-29, 11:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
scarpas
Captain

this sign below is all i have to say

Old 2003-08-29, 11:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Phaden
Contributor
Major

ok well its good to see we have some spam! Wonderfully adding to the thread, its SCARPAS!!!!!! YAY!
Old 2003-08-30, 09:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

i know i misspeled i just changed it. like i said before. if u need a outfit send me a /tell when u are on. ill be on around 3 today.
my outfit is the largest on the server "The Death Legion" please tell me u people on Konried sever had herd of it before
Old 2003-08-30, 10:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Nimbus
First Lieutenant

Hmmm

Well, I started on Emerald. Accidentally accepted a request to join an outfit so I'll stay in it for now. Ghost of the Old Republic or something like that. It's just nice to be able to get into squads and talk to people.
I have medium assault. I generally either take the rifle with the grenade launcher loaded with missiles or the shotgun. I've found the shotgun allows me to tangle pretty good with most other ground troops and I dropped a MAX solo. He was freaking out and I was strafing circles around him.
I find ground battles to be...difficult. I usually get fired on from 3 or 4 places at once so I have a hard time with it.
I'm getting good with the reaver. I generally swoop through at about 60 kph and unleash a missile barrage and then afterburn out. I got 5 kills on one pass last night. However, it's really hard to fight solo. I was taken out by one little dick with an assault rifle. I unloaded 2 full sets of missiles and 100 20mm rounds without killing him.
I found that my outfit generally goes to the hotspots which i find to be problematic. Either we're sweeping through with little to no opposition or it's two huge zerg forces slamming into each other and it starts to lag badly when I try to swoop over in my reaver.
Old 2003-08-30, 11:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

well play your char on koinerd 2. i have 2 char each on koinerd. my outfit just doesnt go 2 hotspots. we go 2 conts that we want 2. its yssally cyssor or hossin. sometimes solsor. plus youll fit right in. we have a fly squad led by ninjutsu. its for reavers skeeters and 1 lib pilot sometimes. its relly fun. i like 2 use a reaver with nutin but rockets. that is 96 rockets . the reason he didnt die is becuse he had a helth cheat. [section on how the cheat works has been removed by admin].
the only thing that can hurt u is falloing down the stairs. are outfit is a relly big 1 close 2 500. and coming up on the outfit leader points * die you knights of orin * we have enough people were we always have a squad going. well send me a /tell 2 1 of my chars next time your on korined.

Last edited by STEALTHKILLER; 2003-08-31 at 07:36 AM.
Old 2003-08-30, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

umm is there a admin out there? stealthkiller just told more ppl how to do the exploit.
Old 2003-08-30, 06:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Terran Sniper
First Sergeant

Post My Certs and sh*t

Certs:
Medum assault
Agile Exosuit
Reinforced Exosuit
Galaxy
Reaver
Engineering
Combat Engineering
Sniping
Advanced Mobile Station
Hacking

Implants:
Targeting
Darklight
Surge
Old 2003-08-30, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally posted by Flammey
Oh, go easy on these youngsters who can't spell. They are probably hyped up on Caffeine. *LOL* I know I get jittery after a few cans of coke. Then I can't sit still, nor type.
They aren't youngsters to me I'm only 12.

Originally posted by scarpas
this sign below is all i have to say

The NC don't suck.
Old 2003-08-31, 07:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
STEALTHKILLER
First Lieutenant

there u go, i forgot about that. sent in a bug report, but i dont know if they fixed it or not.
Old 2003-08-31, 08:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
Nimbus
First Lieutenant

They'll have to test it n'stuff first.

I dunno if I'm still going to go with the Galaxy. I have a real hard time filling just the gunner seats in one and there are usually other pilots about if you ask. I may go with the Liberator instead. I was ass-gunning in one last night and it was a blast.
Old 2003-08-31, 10:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
ZionsFire
Lieutenant Colonel

It was supposedly fixed a few patches back but it still happens so i guess we will have to stick with it until its fixed
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion