300+ kills a day? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Who needs a girlfriend?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-12-23, 09:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Aurorapro
Private

I agree 300 kills a day is ridiculous but there are logical but also sad explanations we definately have a cheating section in the PS community call it the PS Gustapo if you will. But these guys may have been playing for ages and have mastered the game, and also having both Eng and med is good cos when attacking just get a good spot a heal both armour and health there you go you can go a kill another 3 or 4 people, or the can be just plain damn lucky gits you know the ones that seem to spring you and you just cant hit enough in time?

Old 2003-12-23, 11:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Searo
Second Lieutenant

These people also have at least a T1 connection.

I've seen my accuracy with the sweeper increase 3000% when I got my new computer. Instead of 15fps, I now get 50-100.

Sadly, my ping still is crap.
Old 2003-12-24, 12:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
WritheNC
First Lieutenant

The only time I ever got 300 kills was when I played for 14 hours in one of those grueling Cyssor battles.

You know the kind. NC are south of Gunuku, lined up at the bridge, and the VS are at the south, and both are pounding the crap out of each other for hours until either side gains ground.
Old 2003-12-24, 01:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #34
Acaila
First Lieutenant

http://www.mrvin.com/nvsniper/

NVSniper, NC from Markov (Johari orginally). Some good videos of good killing tactics.

The best way to get alot of kills is just be where the action is at all times, stop doing anything support related, never stand around doing nothing and cert as a 1 man army.

MA
HA
SA
Air Cavalry
Adv Hack
UniMAX
^^ This is a good kill anything and everything setup.

Gunning MBTs and spending ALOT of time playing also helps.
Old 2003-12-24, 01:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
SkunkPunk
Major

Originally Posted by kerosene31
The big question is how do these people pay a monthly fee with no job?
:

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2003-12-24, 02:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #36
Rayder
General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Acaila
http://www.mrvin.com/nvsniper/ NVSniper, NC from Markov (Johari orginally). Some good videos of good killing tactics.
Wow, that's from way back before the Balance Pass.
Old 2003-12-24, 04:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
flypengy
Master Sergeant

^^^

Thank you Vick. I personally am certed in advanc med and engineering for the soul purpose of helping out my outfit and the NC as a whole. If I wanted to be an exclusive kill whore I would drop the med and engy for rexo and two of the maxes. Chances are my ability as a support character far exceeds what most people can claim. It is a shame that PS does not give more credit for those that do things like repair a facility, help out the others playing, and resecuring back bases. (All things my outfit and I do nearly exclusively)

I also think that automatically accusing people that get an extraordinate amount of kills per day as, "having no lives" is a very childish thing to do. I personally worked two jobs, had a gf, had time to party and work out, and still I managed to get my CR5 in there along with my 22k kills. Regardless though, if I did nothing more than stared at the computer all day long, who would you be to judge them for it. In my opinion, interacting with people on a video game far surpasses what the majority of Americans do, stare at the idiot box (TV) for hours at a time.

Play friendly and don't hate on someone because their accomplishments don't coincide with yours. Some might wonder.... are you jealous?
Old 2003-12-24, 04:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
flypengy
Master Sergeant

Btw, my setup =

MA +2
HA +4
SA +3
Med +3
Advanc Med +2
Engineering +3
AA Max (I change it out with ams a lot) +2
Air Cav +4