Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion - Page 18 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Has Too Many Quotes
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2003-06-22, 08:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #256
Bair
Private

God bless america

Ill post whatever you want me to over there, I took a bullet in the shoulder to defend a constitutional right to free speech and the preserrvation of order. Ill post it over there, they wont ban me, its bad karma to ban veterans. You should go complain to some high up people, make your voice heard, I got your back.

Oh, and the person who posted Quityerbitching, you are obviously not a hacker, you are just a child, because no hack would be absolutly stupid enoguh to post on a public forum a confession of his crimes. So I am going to check up on these claims of your alleged hacking, and if they are true, you are going to jail.

I spent three years as part of a department of defense team to track and catch political hackers from China, I know hacking, you dont.

Last edited by Bair; 2003-06-22 at 09:01 PM.
Old 2003-06-22, 09:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #257
Robot
Major

Re: God bless america

Originally posted by (P1)Bair
Ill post whatever you want me to over there, I took a bullet in the shoulder to defend a constitutional right to free speech and the preserrvation of order. Ill post it over there, they wont ban me, its bad karma to ban veterans. You should go complain to some high up people, make your voice heard, I got your back.
except message boards aren't covered under free speech, as the operators are allowed to make up rules and regulations about what can and cannot be said
Old 2003-06-22, 09:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #258
Bair
Private

Retraction

I previously posted my support for dpetrio, I am now going to retract that support, I read his previous posts. while I still stand against the injustice that was incurred against him, I do not support his posting of empty threats. It is obvious that both of these men are immature, and both have a right to be mad, but Dpetrio let it go, Serpus has barely retaliated, he is just a kid, shit happens, let him go. Serpus, let it go too, just go on playing, have fun, grow up a bit maybe. While Serpus's humor may be childish, some njoy it, you who do not, dont have to read it, thats my 2 cents.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion