Gameplay: Shooting Range - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Quotes are a pain to think of
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

View Poll Results: Do you want to see a shooting/driving range in PS2?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Yes, but I want it to be better. 3 100.00%
Indifferent 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2011-08-01, 05:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
akiadan
Private

Shooting Range

I know most people wont care very much but there is something I'd like to bring up. I would like to see the return of the shooting range in Planetside2. I liked the fact that I could pull any weapon to my empire and get some rounds off to see how each gun reacts to continued fire and movement and a few other things. The only problem I found was that when I was in the shooting range the damage seemed to be different and also I seemed to be able to hit targets with almost every shot even though the bloom is roughly two to three times the size of the target at about 25 meters. If there is a shooting range make sure it is tied into the game and not (as rumored) part of a different realm that has a different setup than the actual game. Also maybe some targets in the driving area as well to get a feel for how much damage the weapons put out. Possibly even able to pull all empire weapons and vehicles as well.

There really is only 2 reasons why this came to my mind.
1: I want to be able to test out all the guns in the game before choosing which I like best and which I want to spend most of my skill training on.
2: Because whenever I'm playing and NC starts to lose a cont even though we have significant pops I can still write "NC... I am disappoint" in the dead center of the losing cont and head to the VR shooting range until NC finds a new place to get a foothold in.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20..._Blu3paint.png
Old 2011-08-01, 01:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Re: Shooting Range

Targets in the Vehicle range would be the obvious addition to the PS1 Virtual Reality. I'd go as far as to say they are necessary if the flight model rumours are true.

Never noticed soldier damage was different in the VR than it in the game... clearly propaganda on the part of the faction you were playing

Not sure if trying out all faction weaponry is a good idea, could go either way.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault