[NC - Jaeger] PHX - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: BEHIND YOU!!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate

Old 2013-04-25, 08:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
totalBimbo
Private

Re: [NC - Jaeger] PHX

as promised the start of more to come. enjoy

Last edited by totalBimbo; 2013-04-28 at 10:47 AM.
Old 2013-04-28, 10:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
totalBimbo
Private

another video! join PHX
Old 2013-05-05, 10:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
totalBimbo
Private

bump
Old 2013-06-01, 02:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
totalBimbo
Private

if there was a voting option blackweb would have been canned a long time ago. PHX could be much better without him "trying to lead" and usually does much better when web is away playing WOW...not to mention how annoying he still can be since he uses outfit chat like a sane person would use squad chat always yell for a medic or engi over outift chat since he has no situational awareness or strategy other than mindless zerging towards what he thinks is the right objective.

this is the truth and no matter what blackweb comes on and says about what this thread says will still be the truth. I was a Cpt in PHX along with multiple other officers and Cpt. who worked or i should say "tried" to work with blackweb which we did for many operations leading squads and platoons. we as officers also lead training for new and old recruits throughout the weeks from basic to more advanced squad based training. i wont go into detail on how many time blackweb has interrupted these sessions only to ramble on about his loadouts and his vehicle loadouts without really understanding how to play himself other than playing HA and as a max. if any of you have read his thread on PS2's TTK or time to kill youll understand what im talking about. as i have said before to him and others who think the same way as blackweb, "if i wanted to play a game like wow or halo i would play those games" while i was in PHX web has tryed to encourage his entire outfit of members to support his threads as mindless zombies only so he wouldnt be in the wrong...because if you know blackweb he is never wrong and is always right.

this apparently hasnt been the first time top ranking officers have left his lie of an outfit. when i first started playing and joined the PHX ranks there was exactly the same issues with high ranking officers leaving for exactly the same reasons. these guys who left formed another outfit with the tag [AUXG] or "Auraxian Guard" who i have had the chance to meet and play with many times. when i started with PHX blackweb was on a rampage tainting their names while trying to appear in good character himself so i followed along thinking these guys where bad news as web would put it. Oh and well what do you know now he is off on the same rampage tainting his most rencent officers names and outfits who have left his ranks once again.

I am not saying the entire outfit of PHX is terrible. and infact i would encourage those of you who are looking for a large outfit to join, join them. because they do actually still have some very good officers/newly made cpt. aswell as some old who outperform and outplay blackweb on all levels. i would only advise you new planestside 2 players that muting web when you first start playing wouldnt be a bad idea.

EX-Cpt of PHX (self demoted/left)
totalBimbo
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > New Conglomerate