Russian Region-lock, WTF? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Terran Republic Tip #57: Lost a limb? Don't worry, it'll grow back.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2012-10-15, 03:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Russian Region-lock, WTF?

Originally Posted by j_smedley
Originally Posted by the_player

@j_smedley are people from Russia going to be limited to play on Innova's servers alone? In other words, Region lock: y / n?
@the_player in that case yes.
Excuse me, what? Does this actually mean that I will not be able to use SOE (or Pro7 for that matter) client or to get access to any non-russian servers AT ALL?

With all due respect, that sounds like a cheap fucking troll... I'm tired of being objective, so let's take it to the more individual level - I am a respected player of Russian origin and I never ever used any hacks/cheats in any Multiplayer or MMO game (if that's the reasoning you are going to give), I have a good half of the European VS and some NC players to vouch for me in that regard.

I (and 3 other english-speaking Russians) also belong to the most famous EU MercenaryS outfit, with which we (I) made not just friendly, but brotherly ties. And you are telling me that I AM NOT ALLOWED to play with them? Excuse me, but that is a f*cking bulls**t.

Of course I may be misunderstanding something, but what you, Smedley, good sir, said, can surely as hell only be interpreted in one single way...

And, just if there are "intelligent" people suggesting to use VPN - can you guarantee that VPN will function properly for me? Or that I will not be banned for using it after frigging 10 years of flawless rep playing on an SOE account?

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion