Propaganda - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We Hate Your Outfit
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2002-11-26, 07:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
�io
Lieutenant General

Originally posted by Hamma

/me watches dio get carted off by riot police
Sure take the Dev's side, what a surprise!

I agree with SmokeJumper, we need a NC representative to rp the propaganda now.
Old 2002-11-26, 07:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

Originally posted by SmokeJumper
Lol. Nice job.

Now let's hear it from the NC rep, shall we? Be sure to rant on about the proposed "Diaspora to the Stars" as you work to "preserve humanity on countless worlds".

Blah, blah, blah.

Shiver, he's talking about you!!!!

I think your New Dawn recruting thread says all we need to know about the NC.
Old 2002-11-26, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Zarparchior
Dragoon Admiral

[rp mode ]

*Hemp-Hewn Hippie complete with sandals and and long unkempt hair takes the stand*

"Bogus man! The Republic and the Vanu only want control of you and your soul. Is that what you all want? To become heartless and unthinking machines in the literal or metaphorical sense (VS and TR respectively)? That is just not cool. And it will continue to be not cool until we can show them that freedom of our souls should be the deciding factor of this entire war. If Jeezus were alive today, he'd definitely be on our side."

*Person from crowd raises their hand*

"Er, yeah? You with the hand that's raised?"

"Um... yeah... Me and my friends are curious: what are you on?"
"Yeah! Whatever it is, we want some too!"
"Dude! Tell us and hand some over!"

"Well... it's a mix of a few special herbs that I brought from before the wormhole closed and a few plants from Auraxis, but that's not the point man! ... But you know on second thought... it is! We need freedom to do that too! It'll free our souls man. Our souls! You know what I'm saying? We don't need those tyranical Terrans telling us how to live our lives or those voracious Vanu to turn us into robots! We need to rise above their empty hearted ways and live free! WILD AND FREE! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

*runs off the platform, screaming and trying to convince people that if they join the other teams that they'll be sucked into a black abyss*

[/rp mode]
Old 2002-11-26, 10:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

wow.

weed is cool
Old 2002-11-26, 10:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

im sorry, but if that is the TRs philosophy, it makes me rethink of which faction i want.
Might want to rethink your position in life too, because fear of the consequences is how our laws work, too.
Old 2002-11-26, 11:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

yes, that is part of it.

but these guys sound like damn commies!
Old 2002-11-27, 01:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
m0rphiu5
NC Superior
Firepower

pr_mode = on

Our communist try-hard oppressors are at an end, finally we as a people can fight for our own rights AND WIN. Although we are not alone in opur quest for freedom and justice, others have taken the wrong path, namely vanu, we must do this by ourselves to take up other arms is a crime, VS's reason for doing this is ut of desperation. Take up your own weapon's and join a group which is fighting for your rights, join NC WHILE YOU STILL CAN, soon the borders will be too well defended, you will be uinable to escape.....

whether you decide to take up a sniper rifle or take the controls of a mighty galaxy, NC needs all of you........ join up now, NC ALL THE WAY.

pr_mode = off

Old 2002-11-27, 01:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
KoldFusion

Hear me my brethren.... your answers....

PR_Mode= on

Hear me my brethren for the call of freedom beckons and it may only call on you once! I represenative of the New Conglomerate emplore to join our ranks! We are the voice of the people!
THE OPPRESSION:
Proof! You need proof of your opression you say?!?! Well look no further than your obligatory services trip here! Think about it... What has opression brought mankind through the ages?! Nothing! Look back with me into the ancient times of our race.... The British to the Americans leading up to the war of independance! The Holy Roman Empire! Nazi's of Germany! Slavery! Military Dictators! They all share one thing in common!!!!!!!! Failure! Time and time again mankind rose up against opression and squashed it on the shallow foundation on which it stood it! Who squashed this tyranny? Thats right! Free people stood up to the challenge! Now, that challenge has been extended to you in a different time my brothers!
Still not enough?! I'm here to tell that the Terran Republic is weak! Stretched thin like a piece of bubble gum right before it breaks! That same fate befell the Romans! Their time passed and so has the Terran Republics! The Mother Empire has no hand here any longer! Our worm hole has closed and that is indeed a sign that we must not ignore.....This is OUR planet, freedom is OUR right!
THE GREED:
The Vanu Sovreignty is on the brink of destroying us all. Their wreckless dabbings into the unknown. They are blind to the consecquences before them and like the Terran Republic refuse to heed history! I remind you of the advent of the A-Bomb! Once its horrific powers were unleashed it was far too late! A whole populace anihilated! WHY? Because someone had to get their GUN off..... and what about human cloning? technology has merely made mankind increasingly lazy and reducing privacy of man covertly under the mask of convience!
Why trade one evil for another! The Vanu strive to be Gods! May I point out that God spelt backwards is DOG! That is preciesely what these inbred fools are! Nature has a set course... "fate" as it is called!!! It is indeed a truly reckless endeavor to tempt fate! The Vanu will opress us just as the Terrans if we stand by and allow them to reign! This is a call to arms of epic proportions!
JOIN THE NEW CONGLOMERATE AND SHOW THE UNIVERSE THAT TYRANNY AND GREED ARE THE PAST....SHOW THEM THAT MAN HAS EVOLVED INTO A BETTER BEING W/O GREED AND SUBJECTION!!!!!!!

Last edited by KoldFusion; 2002-11-27 at 02:29 AM.
Old 2002-11-27, 01:52 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
KoldFusion

PR_Mode= off

I forgot that
Old 2002-11-27, 01:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

______________________________________________\/ edit \/

Work damnit

Last edited by Incompetent; 2002-11-27 at 01:59 AM.
Old 2002-11-27, 02:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
KoldFusion

BTW my PR post was not meant to actually call any of you "inbred dogs" in RL (CYA *cover your @$$* b/c i know someone will not read it in it's context)
Old 2002-11-27, 03:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #42
m0rphiu5
NC Superior
Firepower

very nice, NC superiority represented greatly!!!!!
Old 2002-11-27, 04:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Sytadel
Private

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Huzzah for NC!
Old 2002-11-27, 04:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

i was wondering how long that would take
Old 2002-11-27, 05:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
m0rphiu5