Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2) [NA/EU] - Page 12 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: because we can
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty

Old 2012-06-11, 12:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #166
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Re: Toxin Raiders (VS - PS2)

will swing by this week and bring some beer. Unless beta comes out then I'm drinking it myself and locking the door for at least a week.
Old 2012-06-11, 07:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #167
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

OK anytime past 5-6 pm EST is good for us and you can keep your beer I got vodka on tap
Old 2012-06-11, 08:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #168
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Im bump this cause to many NC outfits on page 1, needs more purple.
Old 2012-06-11, 08:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #169
Naz The Eternal
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Originally Posted by KiddParK View Post
will swing by this week and bring some beer. Unless beta comes out then I'm drinking it myself and locking the door for at least a week.
WOOT BEER!

Look forward to chatting with you on TS soon!
Old 2012-06-11, 04:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #170
Static Avis
Private

Too much TR is on the top of the list in these forums. Obviously, Vanu should take it's rightful place there.
Old 2012-06-11, 04:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #171
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
OK anytime past 5-6 pm EST is good for us and you can keep your beer I got vodka on tap
Well i do have a flask... thingy, whatever, of Crystal Skull Vodka here on my table that i have yet to open. That's pretty good Vodka I'm told, though i have not tasted it yet... it looks TOO PRETTY.
Old 2012-06-11, 05:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #172
jepaul
First Sergeant

ATTENTION

Ha I love trying to type out my own code. Sorry I digress.

If you haven't been to the Toxin forums recently you need to get back over there. Lots of changes and now guests can even see all the forums. No, you might not be able to read what's in there, or send some witty reply, but yea, we got to get you to register some how right?

www.toxingamers.com

We drink Crown Royaal in the mornings. No, seriously we do. (Royaal spelled how it was intended)
Old 2012-06-11, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #173
jepaul
First Sergeant

AANNNNNDDDDDD!

If you're a member of an enemy faction. Or a friendly VS outfit we now have a thread just for you. Flame away, talk shit, tell us why we suck and you don't, and all the great things that go into allowing us to enjoy your death more.

Don't even have to register for that thread. (But remember we have your IP so NSFW is not ok.)
Old 2012-06-11, 05:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #174
Symmenix
Sergeant

Originally Posted by jepaul View Post
AANNNNNDDDDDD!

If you're a member of an enemy faction. Or a friendly VS outfit we now have a thread just for you. Flame away, talk shit, tell us why we suck and you don't, and all the great things that go into allowing us to enjoy your death more.

Don't even have to register for that thread. (But remember we have your IP so NSFW is not ok.)
You suck because your not a Lost Warrior.
Old 2012-06-11, 07:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #175
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

AANNNNNDDDDDD!

Did you really make " A come at us in a aggressive manner young male sibling forum" ..... Mother of god you did jp.
Old 2012-06-11, 07:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #176
jepaul
First Sergeant

Nothing breeds competitive conversations better than a little shit talking.

And I do plan on us having a tea bagging section (Or some form of sexual innuendos where we can degrade the person we killed) gallery section on the site. I might even have a monthly contest where we give out a $25 gift card to the best male sack on someone's face pic.

But none the less. I'm giving $10 to Best Buy to the first toxin member that brings me a picture of Symmenix dead. You must include yourself, as well as one alive enemy, in the screen shot to prove just how irrelevant whatever it is that TR is doing at that point because you had time to squat on someones face not even caring if you died.
Old 2012-06-11, 07:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #177
Static Avis
Private

Originally Posted by bigcracker View Post
Did you really make " A come at us in a aggressive manner young male sibling forum" ..... Mother of god you did jp.
Obviously the best thing for the forums that's happened.
Old 2012-06-11, 08:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #178
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

But none the less. I'm giving $10 to Best Buy to the first toxin member that brings me a picture of Symmenix dead. You must include yourself, as well as one alive enemy, in the screen shot to prove just how irrelevant whatever it is that TR is doing at that point because you had time to squat on someones face not even caring if you died.

Dibs
Old 2012-06-11, 08:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #179
Goyo
Private

Nothing breeds competitive conversations better than a little shit talking.

And I do plan on us having a tea bagging section (Or some form of sexual innuendos where we can degrade the person we killed) gallery section on the site. I might even have a monthly contest where we give out a $25 gift card to the best male sack on someone's face pic.

Wohoo... sounds like a good way to unlock more stuff in Planetside. Cha Ching!

Now I just need to figure out how to convert best buy cash to planetside cash. =/
Old 2012-06-11, 08:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #180
iburnmycd
Sergeant

$10 is not enough to cover bail... or bribe a homicide detective
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Vanu Sovereignty