This game Need FreePlayers in order to suceed stop to trying to limite them to much ! - Page 8 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: RPG + Hamma + Shotgun = Dead RPG
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-06-30, 07:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #106
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major

Re: This game Need FreePlayers in order to suceed stop to trying to limite them to mu

Originally Posted by Landtank View Post
True enough, I never use them, and people who do are pretty dumb :P

The bullets are supposedly Armor Piercing Composite, which is SpEcIaL
Land tank, English is not my first language either. No excuses here, i have perfect grammar. Кгыышф шы ьн ашкые дфтпгфпу вгьифыы! To stew, please, take time to learn English. You come off as a COD kid.
Old 2012-06-30, 07:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #107
SixShooter
Captain

Re: This game Need FreePlayers in order to suceed stop to trying to limite them to mu

Originally Posted by Stew View Post
Iam worried and i have plently of reason to be worried ...

Since i have seen so many games breaking ideas in here its just insane , like i said many people give up those idea to make this game their game , it seams many of them want to controle the new players based who are comming to this game , wich is really BAD .

I will enjoy to play with and agains oldps1 players , cod players , bf3 players , people who pay and people who play for free , i dont make any distinction since everyones have to feel welcome and find their place in this BIG Univers !

I want this game to suceed since i want to play it for years and i dont want to have to face the same catastrophe as planetside 1 if some people here love to figth in half empty servers i do not and its mostly why ive quit playing planetside 1 few years ago !

The players based is more important than anything else

I would like to trust SOE decision but i know some devs can make mistake while lisening to some hard core fans , i saw it how the core fans have ruins BF3 balistic at launch and same on many others games !

Iam worried and ill be worried as long as those tread about paying for this and thats wich mostly are core elements of the games ! These try hard are trying to limited free players at the point where those will feel their is no place for them in this game , also they will feel this game isnt a free to play,if they follow those idea , it will be a pay to win or pay to do anything !

So the devs have to close their eyes when they see such tread because all i can see in those is a way to ruins the players based

thats pretty much it

Anything thats will improove the players based and the dedictation to the game ill be for it

anything thats can hurt the players based and make people feel hopeless whiout paying for every single features Ill BE AGAINS IT !
I apologize but I just cant see where you're coming from.

The devs have stated over and over again that this game will not be pay to win. It can't really be any more clear than that.

What are all of these game breaking ideas that you keep talking about? I spend a fair amount of time in these forums and I'm just not seeing it. I'm not seeing anything where people are trying to limit free players.

I agree that the player base is important, nobody is disputing that. I think that once this game launches, word of mouth is going to spread like wildfire and the servers will be quite populated indeed.

Old 2012-06-30, 07:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #108
Stew
Major

Originally Posted by SixShooter View Post
I apologize but I just cant see where you're coming from.

The devs have stated over and over again that this game will not be pay to win. It can't really be any more clear than that.

What are all of these game breaking ideas that you keep talking about? I spend a fair amount of time in these forums and I'm just not seeing it. I'm not seeing anything where people are trying to limit free players.

I agree that the player base is important, nobody is disputing that. I think that once this game launches, word of mouth is going to spread like wildfire and the servers will be quite populated indeed.
Many games promised they would not be pay to win actually turned out to be just that !

But pay to win isnt just the problem their is the (( PAY to do anything models )) also is a huge failure !

I hope many people will also understand that free players will be and must be a huge part of this game ! they have to be respected and not limited at the point they will feel force to pay to enjoy the game i think they must be influence to pay to enhance their experience with cool skin But not force this is the whole point !
Old 2012-06-30, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #109
Landtank
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by TheDAWinz View Post
Land tank, English is not my first language either. No excuses here, i have perfect grammar. Кгыышф шы ьн ашкые дфтпгфпу вгьифыы! To stew, please, take time to learn English. You come off as a COD kid.
I like to think that Stew knows 59 different languages and kind of melds them all together into one super language.

I would google translate that, but I am in New Jersey and my will to do anything is pretty much completely destroyed, what a bad state..

Anyways, Przepraszam, jeśli obraził cię przyjaciela
Old 2012-07-01, 02:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #110
infected
Staff Sergeant

stop worrying. stop worrying. stop worrying.

it. doesn't. matter. how. many. bad. ideas. people. offer. up. in. these. forums.

SOE isn't going to implement any of them.

damn, i shoulda used exclamation points.
Old 2012-07-01, 06:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #111
korpisoturi
Private

Ive seen whats a forums community can do to somes games many of them ask for change and dont realize the repercution on the games !

Look in BF3 alpha the guns was a little to accurate but not thats much people have ask on forums with millions of treads to significantly impprove the recoils and dumb down the accuracy whats was the result ?

The devs have lisen and they have significatly improove the recoils and bullets spread At launch the game was barely nothing more than a randoms spray and prey game !

they have fix it several months after , many patchs but look whats those community members have done to the game !

In Bf3 at launch, it was better for you to hold the trigger down and sligthly moove your mouse down a little to handle the recoils and to get more kills !

those people have ask for the most frustrating and randoms weapons mechanics ! The Bfbc2 recoils mechanics was far better single shot and tapping fire was better over the spray and prey like it was in BF3

its not exactly the devs fault its mainly and forums people making pressure over dev and giving dumb and idiots feedback !

Almost the same here , they ask to ruins the experience for free players taking away the enjoyement of the games etc.. many people dont think twice about the consequence of whats they are asking for , the real consequences !
it has been been same since dawn of online games/allmost any games.clueless kids and sore losers are the 2 grouop of players who make most of the IDIOTIC post to forums and and ask nerfs to things they cant/dont know how to counter with right weapons and right way and ask buffs to things what are not needed and if buffed make it OP and ruin the balance even more, bottom line is that there will allways be selfish/clueless players who are willing to do anything to get even silight advantage even if it means to that they post massive lies to forums and try to influence to devs, sometimes devs are brainwashed by those serial posters and give what they want after 100000th. post and there goes balance again, untill devs realise they mistake and fix the un needed buff or nerf.

Ive seen whats a forums community can do to somes games many of them ask for change and dont realize the repercution on the games !

Look in BF3 alpha the guns was a little to accurate but not thats much people have ask on forums with millions of treads to significantly impprove the recoils and dumb down the accuracy whats was the result ?

The devs have lisen and they have significatly improove the recoils and bullets spread At launch the game was barely nothing more than a randoms spray and prey game !

they have fix it several months after , many patchs but look whats those community members have done to the game !

In Bf3 at launch, it was better for you to hold the trigger down and sligthly moove your mouse down a little to handle the recoils and to get more kills !

those people have ask for the most frustrating and randoms weapons mechanics ! The Bfbc2 recoils mechanics was far better single shot and tapping fire was better over the spray and prey like it was in BF3

its not exactly the devs fault its mainly and forums people making pressure over dev and giving dumb and idiots feedback !

Almost the same here , they ask to ruins the experience for free players taking away the enjoyement of the games etc.. many people dont think twice about the consequence of whats they are asking for , the real consequences !
it has been been same since dawn of online games/allmost any games.clueless kids and sore losers are the 2 grouop of players who make most of the IDIOTIC post to forums and and ask nerfs to things they cant/dont know how to counter with right weapons and right way and ask buffs to things what are not needed and if buffed make it OP and ruin the balance even more, bottom line is that there will allways be selfish/clueless players who are willing to do anything to get even silight advantage even if it means to that they post massive lies to forums and try to influence to devs, sometimes devs are brainwashed by those serial posters and give what they want after 100000th. post and there goes balance again, untill devs realise they mistake and fix the un needed buff or nerf.
Old 2012-07-01, 09:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #112
Stew
Major

Originally Posted by korpisoturi View Post

So your one of those who understand my concern about and why iam worried about whats is going on , how these guys who spread their thing ,about paying for this ,for thats, having a subscribtion model ,it seams they have no clues whats their thing ,will have in term of aftereffect on the game, and on the players based ,so i really hope the dev team will not do the same as BF3 ones ,just to please the (( community )) wich is not even 5 % of the overall futur players based , not so much people come on the forums ,but all those 95 % people will suffer from these choices and from this influence !
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion