Looking to join/create an Outfit for the beta and onwards - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I can't run that Solitaire thing, but will PS be ok?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-10, 03:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Luieburger
Sergeant

Looking to join/create an Outfit for the beta and onwards

[Solved - Ignore this post. Wrong forum.]

Hello all,

I managed to snag a beta key this morning so obviously the next step is to pick a faction and join an outfit. I'm open to all of the factions, so that doesn't matter to me much. However, I do want to play with a mature and organized outfit. I found this thread over at a different site: http://www.planetside2forum.com/foru...2-Outfit-Forum

I didn't find anything like that on this forum though, and this forum seems to get a lot more traffic.

I'm 25, graduated from college, married, have a steady tech job, and I'm looking to play with similar folks. I'd prefer to join an outfit because I don't have the gumption to run one myself, but I can create/run one if necessary.

Any suggestions? Reply to the thread and PM me.

Regards,
Luieburger

Last edited by Luieburger; 2012-06-10 at 03:28 AM.
Old 2012-06-10, 03:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
therandomone
Sergeant

Re: Looking to join/create an Outfit for the beta and onwards

You should take this thread over to the Looking for Outfit section of the forums. Though if you browse through the Outfit recruitment section you might also be able to find what you're looking for. Now I might be biased but if you look at the Outfit Recruitment section I highly suggest checking out The Vindicators,they are a VS outfit and seem like a great group of guys and gals.

Edit: Well done on snagging a beta key you lucky lucky bastard.

Last edited by therandomone; 2012-06-10 at 03:26 AM.
Old 2012-06-10, 03:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Luieburger
Sergeant

Alas.. you are correct. Searching "outfit" on the Planetside 2 forum doesn't reveal results from the other forums. Sorry for posting in an inappropriate location. I always come into this forum directly through Google and bookmarks, so I failed to realize that there might be an existing recruitment forum that would serve my purposes.

Thanks for the reply!

Last edited by Luieburger; 2012-06-10 at 03:40 AM.
Old 2012-06-10, 03:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
therandomone
Sergeant

Aye, it happens to the best of us my friend. I wish you the best of luck in choosing an outfit (though im biased and still suggest you check out The Vindicators). For whichever you choose though, I hope to see you on the battlefield whether your gun is pointed at me or with mine!
Old 2012-06-10, 06:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
General M
Corporal

there's a whole forum for this. this post should be there.
Old 2012-06-10, 07:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Indeed this is ment to be in another thread. With that said though. Squad X is looking for new recruits. We are a mature outfit that has been together since day 1 of the first PS back in 03. We use vent and primarily do spec op type missions. We are looking to expand into doing different things such as having a tank platoon along with a fighter wing. We are all 20+ and the bulk majority of us are married w/ kids. We are pretty laid back and realize ppl have lives outside of the game so we don't hold you to a strict schedule. We are NC outfit so if you are interested let me know. We would love to have you join our ranks.

Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion