Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-08-25, 09:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info
[Vote]Rate your Summer Thread!

Ok guys, school is on its way for alot of us, or is already here, and the summer is winding down. Rate your summer on a 10/10 scale.

8.75/10

6.5/10 before Mobilization Alpha

Ups: Stayed at friends beachhouse for a while, got plenty of time for WoW beta and other PC game related stuff. Also made alot of new friends, and got back in touch with some old ones. also met the girl of my dreams.

and of course PSU:MOBILIZATION ALPHA!!! probably the best weekend of the summer.

Downs: Was bored alot, stayed home for a while sometimes. had to deal with a sour relationship for almost all of it, as many times as I ended it. also I went to less parties then I originally intended.
Old 2004-08-25, 09:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

8/10
Old 2004-08-25, 09:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Spee
Colonel

8/10

Would'a been perfect if not for my relationship woes. Oh well.
Old 2004-08-25, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Infernus
Lieutenant General

7.5/10

The summer started off great... 10/10... then Brian happend: -1.5... then PSUMA happened: +1... then I found out today I have a heart problem: -2
Old 2004-08-25, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

5/10

Nothing cool happened this summer, really.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-08-25, 09:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Sputty
Banned

4074/10000
Old 2004-08-25, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
OneManArmy
Contributor
Lieutenant General

great summer. granted i didn't do much, but the things i actually did have time for were awsome. 10/10
Old 2004-08-25, 09:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

What summer? I've been at school almost every day since it ended.

6-7.5, football was fun but i did absolutly nothing after it. Disneyworld is the only reason why it could be a 7.5.

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2004-08-25, 09:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Doop
Major

Probably a 7...all I did was play games, and that's good, but it went by real fast =[
Old 2004-08-25, 09:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

bad and good

5/10 for trips, family reunion that was mostly good tubing on a lake ECT(one week), scout camp good as i did nothing and moslty hung out and made the younger ones do stuff for me(9days), and a trip to canada(quetico wilderness) canoeing ect. but we had a realy realy fucking sucky crew, this idiot droped his pack at the beginning of a partage(hike) that was a 3rd of a mile long so i had to take my pack(50-70lbs) then walk back and take his(same weight) becaue the little bitch said his back hurt. we had to pull him and his freind alon the entire time i was so exausted. he also couldn't paddle for more than an hour without say "I think my arm's going to fall off, if we don't stop(day's contina 4+ hours of paddling so guess who got to do it?)

then 5/10 for relax time at home, as it was very little and i worked quite a bit.

then 1/10 for first 3 weeks of school as i work nearly everyday and only have 1-2 hours to relax a day.

oh well next year i'll do nothign but play vid games, and work occasionaly wo0t!

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-08-25, 09:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

100/10

I don't have to go back to school, that makes it the best summer yet.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none

Last edited by Lonehunter; 2004-08-25 at 10:11 PM.
Old 2004-08-25, 10:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Zodiac
Colonel

8/10 I had weeks and weeks of peaceful solitude. *sigh*
Old 2004-08-25, 10:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
Brigadier General

Misc Info

10/10 didn't really do much but just the fact that it's summer break and there is no school and homework I give it a 10/10.
Old 2004-08-25, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
firecrackerNC
Colonel

8/10

Pros- Lots of parties and getting drunk. Got to hang out with alot of my friends and host parties of our own. Got my hands on a box of Cubans which lasted a week before they all got smoked. Had 3 different relationships(granted they didnt last long) but Im not sad there done. Damn girls wanted me to buy them a friggen hundred dollar present on every little aniversary. "Oh we have been going out for a whole week YAY weres my gift?" " Yay 2 weeks gift time?" Damn money leaching ******. But I got enough ass to satisfy me. Paintball trips and whitewater rafting was AWESOME!!! Spent a week in PA with my friend and got to check out the local hotties there.

Cons- Only like 2 parties a week so too much time boring myself on the computer. Summer was too short. Never found a job so cash is running low.Not enough paintball trips. Im down to like $200 out of my original $1000 cause of parties, paintball, rafting, vacation, alcohol, and food ect
Old 2004-08-25, 10:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
I Hate Pants
General

7/10.

The first bit sucked. Finishing up voulenteer hours, not having anything to do, spending 25 hours a week at work and not having my license. Things got better in August. That's when my summer started to get interesting. Got my license, people started throwing parties and I wasn't working as much.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge