Inside View of a Bio-Dome - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I hate my job.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2012-05-02, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
QuantumMechanic
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Re: Inside View of a Bio-Dome

Let's get back to the wild speculating as to why the grass inside the biodome hasn't been mowed in decades.
Old 2012-05-02, 05:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Atheosim
Captain

Originally Posted by QuantumMechanic View Post
Let's get back to the wild speculating as to why the grass inside the biodome hasn't been mowed in decades.
I think it's safe to say that the population of non-military personnel remaining on Auraxis is minimal to none?
Old 2012-05-02, 06:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Arteste
Private

Originally Posted by QuantumMechanic View Post
Bio-Dome = varied experiments, some of which may include warping the space-time continuum, making the most plausible explanation...

*sigh*

Is it time to mow the frigging grass AGAIN? I thought it was the NC's turn!
Old 2012-05-02, 06:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Mechzz
Major

Originally Posted by Arteste View Post
Bio-Dome = varied experiments, some of which may include warping the space-time continuum, making the most plausible explanation...

*sigh*

lol

I hope that's not an example of the kind of "incentives" we get when we take a base.....Oh right, that'll be OUR turn to wash the patio, will it?
Old 2012-05-02, 06:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Red Beard
Second Lieutenant

Just to be clear, I've had my nickname since I was a kid. I'm 35 years old this year, that fucking cartoon dog owes me some serious money for breaching my copyright.
The state subrogated all the rights to your name when you were registered as a child.
Old 2012-05-02, 06:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Red Beard
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Mechzz View Post
lol

I hope that's not an example of the kind of "incentives" we get when we take a base.....Oh right, that'll be OUR turn to wash the patio, will it?
That's when you know you've taken the realism too far! LOL
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-05-02, 06:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
arclegger
PlanetSide 2
Level Designer

lol

Don't blow the water reservoir! Then we wont be able to water the plants after we mow the grass once this base is ours!
Old 2012-05-02, 06:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Mechzz
Major

Originally Posted by arclegger View Post
Don't blow the water reservoir! Then we wont be able to water the plants after we mow the grass once this base is ours!
And another thing "cleggy" , don't think you be parking no great blue Gal on my lawn just after I mowed it good. You got a rep!
Old 2012-05-02, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Graywolves
General

lol

*sigh*

It would be a beautiful easter egg if we got to push lawn mowers around inside bio-domes and turn on sprinklers.
Old 2012-05-02, 06:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Mechzz
Major

Originally Posted by Graywolves View Post
It would be a beautiful easter egg if we got to push lawn mowers around inside bio-domes and turn on sprinklers.
We could always pretend the sprinklers were the anti-flame thrower protection for the base

And we all know that "mowing" is the fastest way to XP, especially now the magrider goes as fast backwards as forwards....catch all those stinky NC a-creeping up behind us.
Old 2012-05-02, 06:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Red Beard
Second Lieutenant

Yes! Plant water as...STRATEGIC RESOURCE.
Old 2012-05-02, 06:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Arteste
Private

I am getting this weird Red vs Blue vibe here... I can just see me as Donut, mowing the lawn in BioDome, as the TR and NC hordes come roaring in.

"AW, COME ON. My CR5 is gonna be all over my arse if I don't get this done before dinner!"
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-05-02, 07:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
arclegger
PlanetSide 2
Level Designer

I am getting this weird Red vs Blue vibe here... I can just see me as Donut, mowing the lawn in BioDome, as the TR and NC hordes come roaring in.

"AW, COME ON. My CR5 is gonna be all over my arse if I don't get this done before dinner!"
I think when Planetside 2 comes out somebody will become famous for making a red vs blue vs purple webshow, I can see it already.
Old 2012-05-02, 07:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Mechzz
Major

I think when Planetside 2 comes out somebody will become famous for making a red vs blue vs purple webshow, I can see it already.
sshhh, Morto's in bed lol
Old 2012-05-02, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info

Funnily enough back when RvB first came out several friends and I started working on a similar show for PS utilizing the test server. Never happened though, we lacked the resources and tools.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion