Planning on coming back - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: It's my Ireland!!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2007-06-23, 05:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
XeroHedgehog
Private

Talking Planning on coming back

Hello, everyone. My name is XeroHedgehog.

I used to play PS last year when the Reserves program started up. I first signed up in about June and kept playing (as well as actually playing other games too via Station Pass, which I have no plan to ever do again) until about September. Now that I've been having fond memories of how fun this game was back then, and because I reached that point in another well-known MMO (take a guess :P) where it isn't fun anymore, I decided to give PS another go.

I used to be NC, but methinks I'm gonna' go Vanu this time around. I'm (probably) not going to be playing today/tonight, but I hope to see you guys around. (UPDATE: Apparently I'm on a "promotional trial subscription" - not sure if this has anything to do with the holiday event from last year, but I'm going to see what's up with that. I'll delete this little memo if I have no luck.)

BTW, if you see three towers change sides in less than 10 minutes between each capture, without anyone inside the base nearby, I am doing my thing.

Last edited by XeroHedgehog; 2007-06-23 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Promotional trial???
Old 2007-06-27, 09:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
DSFalcon
Private

Re: Planning on coming back

I just came back recently too. I'm glad that I did.
Old 2007-08-15, 03:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Yester
Private

Originally Posted by XeroHedgehog View Post
Hello, everyone. My name is XeroHedgehog.

I used to play PS last year when the Reserves program started up. I first signed up in about June and kept playing (as well as actually playing other games too via Station Pass, which I have no plan to ever do again) until about September. Now that I've been having fond memories of how fun this game was back then, and because I reached that point in another well-known MMO (take a guess :P) where it isn't fun anymore, I decided to give PS another go.

I used to be NC, but methinks I'm gonna' go Vanu this time around. I'm (probably) not going to be playing today/tonight, but I hope to see you guys around. (UPDATE: Apparently I'm on a "promotional trial subscription" - not sure if this has anything to do with the holiday event from last year, but I'm going to see what's up with that. I'll delete this little memo if I have no luck.)

BTW, if you see three towers change sides in less than 10 minutes between each capture, without anyone inside the base nearby, I am doing my thing.
When I played the reserves , the Vanu where very fun to play with , especially with all their technology. I also played the NC , which are also really fun if you like to play infantry. =)

I take it you're a cloaker?

Last edited by Yester; 2007-08-15 at 06:36 PM.
Old 2007-08-15, 03:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Yester
Private

Originally Posted by DSFalcon View Post
I just came back recently too. I'm glad that I did.
How's Emerald doing? Do they still have a steady playerbase?
Old 2007-08-31, 06:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
davyjones777
Private

it has been a year since when i played i was hoping the reserves got back by next year to renew planetside (since the game has been dead for a while) but these trials are good enough for me
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion