PSU: Home of mud wrestling wednesday.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-02-21, 04:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #61
Zatrais
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Remember WTC ABRAXAAS? Imagen if those same guys had thrown out antrax canisters over new york while they where at it... Bio warfare, courtesy of Saddam.

And do you only think about the US/america? there are millions of people living in the middle east that could die due to saddams weapons.. a kitten whit claws heh, worst anology ever.
Old 2003-02-21, 04:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #62
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

"So if the U.S. is sooooooo concerned for the Iraqi people, why haven't they lifted the embargo on Iraq which is keeping them from receiving medical support. Thousands of children have died or are dying from easily curable diseases, but the U.S. isn't helping them by giving them medicine."

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

All hail silent the fact generator. Newsflach buddy, not only do we give them hard cold cash, we are the NUMBER 1 SUPPLIER OF MEDICINE TO THE IRAQI PEOPLE.

This isn't a flame, so don't take it wrong, but go gather some facts. You're really outta your league here.

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-02-21, 04:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

Exactly, that's like arresting me cause I have a foot and I MIGHT kick someone (I've got a past history of it). So tell me, why do you put your faith in a man who can't even spell Iraq?

"Fool me once, shame on.....shame on you. Fool me twice....ashabla you can't fool me again!"

-George Bush
Old 2003-02-21, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #64
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

Yeah over seas , I personally dont beleive the US has the right to say what goes on over there.
Old 2003-02-21, 04:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #65
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

So if the U.S. is sooooooo concerned for the Iraqi people, why haven't they lifted the embargo on Iraq which is keeping them from receiving medical support. Thousands of children have died or are dying from easily curable diseases, but the U.S. isn't helping them by giving them medicine.
We could always, you know, kill the bastard who is causing it.
Thousands of children have died or are dying from easily curable diseases
And i doubt we will ever know how many people have died from the nerve gas he tested on them.

Seriously, get your head out of your ass, this man killed hundreds of people to gain power, killed thousands to keep us, and is just generally a bad guy, in the whole, tortures family members and thinks acid torture is cool way. Do you actually think for a second that he would pass up a chance to kill you?
Old 2003-02-21, 04:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
Sputty
Banned

I agree with everything Nav and that side except I still think the UN can serve a purpose.
Old 2003-02-21, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #67
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

and what would that be, inflate the some little shit country in europes ego because they can fuck with us?
Old 2003-02-21, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

So in the US over the last week Over 100 people have died in bars for stupid reasons , we should start a war on shifty Bar owners
Old 2003-02-21, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
Sputty
Banned

No, peace keeping, setting up aid, a world forum for discussions..
Old 2003-02-21, 04:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #70
SilentCacophony
Master Sergeant

lol, I think YOU need to pull the american flag off of your eyes navaron. You're not as educated as you try to be.

U.S. Sanctions on food and Medicines

http://www.ummah.com/inewsletter/massacres/iraq/

Osama and Iraq?

http://www.accuracy.org/press_releases/PR120402.htm

And on the topic of genocide against the Iraqi people, and back to the stuff the **** did to the prisoners of war, have we already forgotten about the graves the U.S. dug, had the Iraqi people get in, then bulldozed the dirt back over them while they were still alive?
Old 2003-02-21, 04:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #71
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

So in the US over the last week Over 100 people have died in bars for stupid reasons , we should start a war on shifty Bar owners
you can't protect people from their own stupidity, but you can at least try to make sure that there aren't to many other things trying to kill them to
Old 2003-02-21, 04:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #72
ABRAXAAS
Lieutenant Colonel

Actually there should be a war on stupid people
Old 2003-02-21, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #73
Sputty
Banned

Yep, people have died because they litened to Nav telling them to stick their head in a bucket..tragic..Anyeay...there are alot of stupid people who die really hilariously quite often
Old 2003-02-21, 04:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
Incompetent
Contributor
InComa

Nav, mind hunting down that human rights violations report, you know that one that has the stuff about how Saddam keeps proffessional rapists on staff, i lost my copy. k thx
Old 2003-02-21, 05:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #75
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

A) Your first article about the professor in washington, you viciously took out of context. The whole article is about how neither Japan, nor China will agree on what happened.

B) Those kids dying aren't the US's fault. If a meglomaniac would disarm like he agreed too, then there wouldn't be an international embargo would there? I guess the embargo doesn't affect how many palaces or 100,000 dollar watches the Husseins can have. But sure, the US is the bad guy. Whatever makes you feel important.

C)Keep digging, you pull up an article, by two extremist - who broke international law - not US law - international - and try and make your case. You've lost it.

"have we already forgotten about the graves the U.S. dug, had the Iraqi people get in, then bulldozed the dirt back over them while they were still alive?"

I bet good money you believe that too.

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge