New Conglomerat Memories (Video) - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Would you like fries with that?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2012-06-26, 11:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Krishtov
Private

New Conglomerat Memories (Video)

Alright...I told plenty of people plenty of ideas...but tons of players in game and friends told me to just "let the video be raw!"

Here it is... raw. 20-ish Minutes of 1080p NC Gameplay from this past Sunday. To exist as a reminder of what PS1 was for the NC before PS2. PS1 won't last forever...even if they somehow went Free to Play and it lived another 2 years... memories need existence.

Video may be a little darker than what you are used to. I play my games a little darker for a grungier feel.

As an editor and a videographer, I personally hate this video. I want to get voice actors. Tell a story. Show special effects via After Effects. It is slow in some parts, and some scenes are out of place and way to quick... but that doesn't matter. In the end, this is a wide look at all the fun Planetside 1 has to offer us. As well as a recognition for the less favorable jobs.

Thank you everyone for years of fun.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion