Improvement: Sarloh's suggestions - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: A psu a day keeps the trolls away
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2014-01-03, 08:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Sarloh
Corporal

Sarloh's suggestions

Here are some of my ideas.
These are regarding commanding platoons.

*I see that there might be a little confusion because of many different members of a single platoon talking into command channel so my suggestion is that command channel could only be accessible by platoon leaders and not by squad leaders like before.
*In command channel in front of a players name should be his outfit tag to help others know to which platoon the player belongs to.
*If I am in a platoon I describe all other players simply as pubs. But I would like it to be more categorised so that so the idea is that when I am in a platoon I see all the people around me marked into two categories, ones without a platoon and ones in a platoon as well. For example if I am in my platoon and the person next to me is in a platoon I would see, for example, a blue dot in front of his name so I can know between lone players and people belonging to a platoon.
*Platoon waypoints should be visible to all members of command chanell. For example if I open the map I would see waypoints of other platoons which would help for much easier coordination. But when I am in 'first person mode' I would not see them so that they would not distract me.
*I can only place platoon waypoints and delete them all together. I should be able to instead of deleting them all at once be able to delete them one at a time.

I might post more suggestions on this tread later.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault