Smoke post Maurader Buff...a sign of things to come for all vehicles? - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Do not make illegal copies of this website.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-02-03, 05:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Rayder
General

Misc Info

Double post yes, but screw you

Originally Posted by PorkFryer
we won many wars! were more powerful than america until ww1 and ww2 when we lost the empire! but we hav more countrys on r side than u! as the rest of the world hate u but china! So if we were to start a war hmm lets see australia! iraq! korea! japan! africa! south america! canada! russia and im sure many more! so fuckin beat ur arse 100/1. cud now anyways haha wankas
There are two Koreas, Australia and Canada don't count. Wtf is South America? We just slapped Iraq. Russia knows it's good to ally with us. Africa has an army? France will throw it's bread... at you.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
firecrackerNC
Colonel

we won many wars! were more powerful than america until ww1 and ww2 when we lost the empire! but we hav more countrys on r side than u! as the rest of the world hate u but china! So if we were to start a war hmm lets see australia! iraq! korea! japan! africa! south america! canada! russia and im sure many more! so fuckin beat ur arse 100/1. cud now anyways haha wankas

just shows are fucking stupid you are.You sound like someone from Counter-Strike "OMG WE HAV MOR PLAYAS THANS U!!!WE BEET UR ARSE!@11" does mommy know your on her computer? Anyway Australia,Canada,Japan,and my guess Africa would do anything due to without us there economy fails and they fall into depression killing themselves.As for the rest,lol what a joke.I have respect for England because I've met people from there and they were quite normal and polite but you must be the village idiot to be this retarded.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Everay
Major General

i dont feel like giving a history lesson, but i shall, WW1, you were losing, the last major push that the germans were making consited of over 2 million soldiers, because the troops in the eastern front were freed up because of russia surrenduring, with america entering the war, it provided support, troops, and equipment, granted, at first the dough boys were sloppy, primarily because it was americas first war in a long while. after america entered the war, the germans soon began to fear us, calling the marines, Devil dogs. yes, america went in late, and that is fine by me, you dont go to war unless you have a reason to.

world war 2, no, america didnt have a reason to go to war, and infact, was in the proccess of signing a peace treaty, as i said, you dont send boys to die unless you have a reason. and no, d day wasnt the british idea, why you ask? because america had done several operations just like it already, IE in africa against the afrika core, and italy as well. and Dday was executed just like those landings, at dawn, on good conditions, at the shortest rout possible. a

veitnam, are you stupid? at least 200,000 vietnamies died, compaired to 50,000 americans, and the objective was to make the south vietnamies army capable to fight their own war, which, when we did, we left, yea, ill admit, alot of our guys died, but hey, thats war.

also, yes, england is the home to many great inventions, however, just because they were invented there does not mean you are able to take credit, judging by your "slang" your a retard, thus, dont take credit for others intellegence.

one more thing, by america going into iraq, and defeating them mostly by ourselves, we showed the world, that america is more powerful than the EU, or the UN, and it hit them hard, and now jock sharak and france are now seeing, that after making so many insults to america, and americas response saying "STUF noob you cant get contracts from the iraqi people" im pretty sure now that he is regreting what they did. heh, such a silly fad that started in france, being critical of america.

Last edited by Everay; 2004-02-03 at 05:12 PM.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
MrCovertMan
Sergeant

jesus christ i think i'll get back on topic for the sake of sanity
I am sooo damn happy they are making both these changes. Now I can shoot a lightning afar with a Lancer and then when they say "Hey did a bee just sting me?" and come my way they get a nice wasp sting in their neck
"Speak not of power until you have beheld it's truest form"
Old 2004-02-03, 05:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Well at leased Porkfryer showed us that stupidity is a multi-cultural trait, which means we all have something in common to talk about.

(Though the USA still wins with the most Stupid people online by default Majority )

Oh and one more thing, It's spelt "arses" not "asses" the American English version. If you must sprout nationalistic rubbish, please use the Queen's English.
Makes you sound more British.

P.S: To Everay, us brit's weren't saved by the Americans, It was the Russians.
For the Motherland!

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #51
JakeLogan
Major

Pork just so you know as of 6:17pm Eastern Standard Time a total of 15 people wish to see you banned.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #52
BadAsh
First Lieutenant

I know it's pure cheeze to quote yourself, but I thought this appropriate:

Originally Posted by BadAsh
Ok guys listen up. PorkFryer/EviloHomer is just a forum Troll who makes moronic posts with the intent to upset other people posting on the topic thread. So the horrific grammar and comments from way in left field are deliberate for his own amusement purposes. Every time you reply in rage to this goober you are feeding the fire. Trust me, use the ignore option and moron-be-gone. FIN
So please just ignore this guys attempts to change the topic and or start a flame war. This is what he wants and you are giving it to him. Use the ignore feature and be done with it.

Hamma, this might be a good time for you to execute some judgment and just ban this guy. He is nothing but trouble and has effectively disrupting what would have otherwise been a reasonable game discussion thread. This is not the first time nor will it be the last if the pattern he established holds true to course.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #53
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

lol yes u wernt in r ww1 and ww2 it took u along while to join! even then u were useless! and u only joined cus u were attacked so not to help us out! plus if england didnt exist nor wud u plus if england was taken over by germany u wudda lost too! we saved ur arse just as much as u saved r's! d-day was r idea so if that never happened u wudd lost! Also they had enough troops far deep into r lines and if no treaty was signed they say the germans cudda taken us! erm and veitnam was a greta war wasnt it! u fought it alone and lost! yep u ran away! plus iraq u tked us all the time more than the iraqqys, shows how smart u guys r lmao! plus england was home of many things that hav been invented! if it wasnt for us u wudnt be who u r! the tossers who thought they were too gd!
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING! Without the US in WW2 you would have been nazi meat!

For the love of god, decent typing, coherent language, and death to all people that deserve the title fuctard plz ban him.

disclaimer: I do not hate england infact I would like to go there sometime, maybe even to study, but you pork forced me to diss them.

note i used teh edit button to correct my misstakes to the best of my abbilities and didn't do a double, triple, or quad post that you invented

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.

Last edited by Rbstr; 2004-02-03 at 05:39 PM.
Old 2004-02-03, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #54
Onizuka-GTO
Lieutenant Colonel

Erm....actually we were holding up quite well, the USA was watching the out come of the Battle of Britain. If we had lost that the USA would not of came to our help, or at the very leased much muuch later. After you had dealt with the Japanese of course, which by then Hitler would be Half-way though the British Midlands.

<-Did "A" Level History- Ah sorry for being a Historian

Erm..Yes they need to buff up the Lancer, and the Thresher...

I love you, You love me, Lets go kill those dammn NC's With their jackhammer shotguns, And their Phoenix Missiles too, and make them wish they were barney's too.

Last edited by Onizuka-GTO; 2004-02-03 at 05:46 PM.
Old 2004-02-03, 06:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
Gigabein
Sergeant Major

bye bye porkfry! Onizuka is what I like to consider the typically charming Brit. Pork is the outlier on the statistical graph of dumb-asses.

AV is going to be pretty fearsome now. Deci is good for close range, and hopefully enough people will start carrying the other AV to "take out" longer range targets. Deci still needs a slight dmg nerf vs maxes (3 direct hits instead of 2). I'm not familiar enough with the empire-specific AV to comment on possible buffs. Sorry SA-users but the free ride is over!
Old 2004-02-03, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #56
Spee
Colonel

Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Erm....actually we were holding up quite well, the USA was watching the out come of the Battle of Britain. If we had lost that the USA would not of came to our help, or at the very leased much muuch later. After you had dealt with the Japanese of course, which by then Hitler would be Half-way though the British Midlands.

<-Did "A" Level History- Ah sorry for being a Historian

Erm..Yes they need to buff up the Lancer, and the Thresher...

*Applauds Oni-GTO's ability to keep cool under American Folk bashing his country.*
Old 2004-02-03, 06:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
TheRagingGerbil
Contributor
Major

I leave for a couple of hours and my post get hijacked in all sorts of wrong ways...

PS - Spee
Old 2004-02-03, 06:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
Spee
Colonel

Originally Posted by TheRagingGerbil
I leave for a couple of hours and my post get hijacked in all sorts of wrong ways...

PS - Spee

hi2ugerbil
Old 2004-02-04, 06:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Spee
*Applauds Oni-GTO's ability to keep cool under American Folk bashing his country.*
HER.
Old 2004-02-04, 07:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #60
Liquidtide
Contributor
First Lieutenant

lol yes u wernt in r ww1 and ww2 it took u along while to join! even then u were useless! and u only joined cus u were attacked so not to help us out! plus if england didnt exist nor wud u plus if england was taken over by germany u wudda lost too! we saved ur arse just as much as u saved r's! d-day was r idea so if that never happened u wudd lost! Also they had enough troops far deep into r lines and if no treaty was signed they say the germans cudda taken us! erm and veitnam was a greta war wasnt it! u fought it alone and lost! yep u ran away! plus iraq u tked us all the time more than the iraqqys, shows how smart u guys r lmao! plus england was home of many things that hav been invented! if it wasnt for us u wudnt be who u r! the tossers who thought they were too gd!
Letter to Porkfryer,

You have been nothing but a moron since you started posting here. You post about 15 times a day, none of which is relevant, most of the time has nothing to do with Planetside. You can't form a complete thought or even type correctly, I hope you are perma banned and your life sucks.

Translation for Porkfryer "u hav been nuthing but a moroon since u starded posing here. u post uber times a day, no relevant stuf, most of the time has nuthing to du with planetside. u cant form a compleet thaut or even tipe correct. I hope u r permabanned and ur life sux."
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion