Please don't vote for McCain if he's ever in the list for potential president again.. - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where almost everyone plays on emerald
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum

Old 2013-07-21, 07:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Please don't vote for McCain if he's ever in the list for potential president again..

...'cause I definitely don't want there to be a third world war.

Is he always that russophobic?

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.
Old 2013-07-21, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Sirisian
Colonel

Re: Please don't vote for McCain if he's ever in the list for potential president aga

Russophobic? He's pro-war on every front. Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia, Iran, North Korea he's said the US should be involved. It's one the main reasons he lost his presidential run was because of that history.

If you're looking for an anti-war or moderate war viewpoint from a Republican you're in the wrong party. It's as simple as that. If they exist they just don't run or will change their view as it's not a mainstream conservative viewpoint.
Old 2013-07-22, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Please don't vote for McCain if he's ever in the list for potential president aga

Ron Paul is anti war... and he ran.

Old 2013-07-26, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Program
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Baneblade View Post
Ron Paul is anti war... and he ran.
Baneblade, thank you for saying that. And I mean that. If you don't want war, don't vote for any conventional republicans or democrats.

Credit for the sig goes to Wristel
Credit for the NC Medic logo goes to Xyntech
Old 2013-07-30, 06:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I've written him onto the ballot twice now. Not sure what I think of Rand tbh, he seems a little less... galvanized.

Old 2013-07-31, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Program
Sergeant

I've written him onto the ballot twice now. Not sure what I think of Rand tbh, he seems a little less... galvanized.
Yeah, I agree though I can't yet vote. Only time will tell how Rand turns out, but he still seems a ton better than all of the other clowns slated to run.

Credit for the sig goes to Wristel
Credit for the NC Medic logo goes to Xyntech
Old 2013-08-06, 01:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Figment
Lieutenant General

Speaking of potential candidates...

Rick Santorum... Mr. Making Up My Own Retardedly Biased Non-Facts, is in again.

And... Donald Trump?!
Old 2013-08-06, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
And... Donald Trump?!
Surely you can't be serious.

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.
Old 2013-08-06, 06:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Figment
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by ChipMHazard View Post
Surely you can't be serious.
Apparently he said he would seriously consider it. :x

Besides he ran fake runs every campaign so far...

Last edited by Figment; 2013-08-06 at 06:13 PM.
Old 2013-08-06, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

I'm hoping the current political system will implode when the US Economy falls out of the top 25.

Old 2013-08-07, 04:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Figment
Lieutenant General

I'm hoping the current political system will implode when the US Economy falls out of the top 25.
With the people you vote into office... Doubtful. Even if it'd collapse, you'd just vote for the same type of people again. Probably the worse radicals in fact... Honestly, some of your senators... Like those from Kentucky... How the hell do those even get a job as a janitor, let alone senator?

Last edited by Figment; 2013-08-07 at 04:33 AM.
Old 2013-08-07, 07:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

At least those guys aren't smart enough to do any real harm lol

Old 2013-08-10, 12:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Don't vote for romney either! 8) My god it will be aweful if people started voting mcain from lack of choice. I would laugh and cry at the same time inside!

I still think we need somebody older with balls. I would ironically take Ross Pero over Ron paul. Unless Ross Pero has some indentured military past He's too inclined too. I'm hoping he's old enough and of the right character to not have that problem. Who do you think he's going to take lip from or be intimidate by if he's in office. And if he tries to do anything like shut down stuff he would need it. He'd be crazy enough to pull it off and be able to. Unless I'm misreading what I always thought his views would be. That or James Traficant! If not a mix of those three should be either running together or split up to try to get office with one or the other as vice president! They could get more guys like them and try to bulldoze the run for office! (OK maybe I'm against Ross Peros positions. He's too soft.. To into the modern Roosevelt implements.) Fuck it. Ron paul and James Trafficant!

It could be called the Pro choice Initiative! The campaign slogan: Choice matters. And "We'll bring change!" Then they throw pennies at the audience and quarters and dimes for everyone's parking! 8) Though that may sadly be illegal! 8(... Who knows.

I would have been great as a 1800's campaign leader. 8( Of course back then I think you just ran people over with trains. But I think I could come up with interesting enough ideas!

Last edited by Ait'al; 2013-08-10 at 01:47 AM.

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Political Debate Forum