Pilot Ratings, to counter th TKer in a galaxy - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If you can't make it better, laugh at it.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2002-12-14, 02:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Archonxvi
Private

yes.... that should have read "might create lag," seeing as I am not exactly sure what the effects would be. The problem is that I do not believe you can simply "add symbols" to the side. I believe (key word believe) that you would have to load an entirely different skin, and for something as large as a galaxy, that may take far more effort than the skins found on people.

O,ABTW, please don't get all pissed off until I start activly flaming you, disagreement isn't something to get so worked up about.
Old 2002-12-14, 03:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
�io
Lieutenant General

Well i won't say it would or would not mean more lag but seeign as they plan on having different squad logos you can put on your outfits and stuff i don't see why they couldn't use the same system for pilot rankings. But like i said easiest thing would simply be a PR menu.
Old 2002-12-15, 12:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Commander Cain
Private

Originally posted by Unregistered
Commander Cain will post in 1 hour 23 min. Check time stamps. I know the future.
wow your powers are amazing. What the Cal. lotto numbers next Wenesday.
Old 2002-12-15, 01:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Ravon Dark
Corporal

What's the difference between accidently crashing a galaxy and accidentally shooting your team mate that's in a different squad and taking him out with a randomly lucky hit? I mean.. if your buddy is low on health and you accidently hose him or something or you're in a base, thinking you're all by yourself, you run around the corner, finger twitches and you waste your buddy.. Is that so different from crashing a galaxy on accident?

Going off this... Why not just give them grief points? They do... after all... go away.
Old 2002-12-15, 01:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
BLuE_ZeRO
l33t Whore
#manlove op

That's why the system is so difficult to enforce.
Old 2002-12-15, 02:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
�io
Lieutenant General

Well grief points could work but they would need to adapt it to piloting since there can only be 2 levels (fly and no fly) and it should not take 20 crashes in 1 day to get a TKing status.
Old 2002-12-15, 11:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Jinxmasta
Second Lieutenant

I think I said something about grief points. I'm not sure... Well, maybe we could have a pilot ranking AND grief points! So once your pilot ranking gets too low, you lose the priviledge to fly for a day and then the next day you can fly but if you keep crashing you'll keep getting grief points.

I Qanamil_Rafiki for this sig!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion