Be Cautious with the item of the day! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Those who live by the sword may get shot by those who don't.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-04-25, 03:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Falcon_br
Captain

Unhappy Be Cautious with the item of the day!

Hey guys, today before going to the bed I click on the store button to check the new cosmetics.
I just saw that the item of the day changed! From infiltrator composite armor to Sundere Bulldog-G (secondary).
Yeah, a 50% off I am ok with it.
It is strange, normally the countdown get stuck on zero when I go to the bed! I think they finally fixed it!
So I clicked on the unlock button, guess what happened.
500 SC deducted from my account.
I already opened a support ticked, maybe it is a bug introduced with the fix for the timer of the item of the day, so maybe later this day, the price will be right, we don´t know for sure.
Just be cautious, I normally don´t check my SC balance after a buy something, today I got luck after getting unluck.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2
Old 2013-04-25, 03:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Mordelicius
Major

Re: Be Cautious with the item of the day!

Originally Posted by Falcon_br View Post
Hey guys, today before going to the bed I click on the store button to check the new cosmetics.
I just saw that the item of the day changed! From infiltrator composite armor to Sundere Bulldog-G (secondary).
Yeah, a 50% off I am ok with it.
It is strange, normally the countdown get stuck on zero when I go to the bed! I think they finally fixed it!
So I clicked on the unlock button, guess what happened.
500 SC deducted from my account.
I already opened a support ticked, maybe it is a bug introduced with the fix for the timer of the item of the day, so maybe later this day, the price will be right, we don´t know for sure.
Just be cautious, I normally don´t check my SC balance after a buy something, today I got luck after getting unluck.
It is a bug. The last day's member-only sale wrongly get shunted to normal sale at the time of turnover. You have to relog/reboot your client to get the new normal sale item to update if you're playing at the time of the turnover.
Old 2013-04-25, 04:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Falcon_br
Captain

Originally Posted by Mordelicius View Post
It is a bug. The last day's member-only sale wrongly get shunted to normal sale at the time of turnover. You have to relog/reboot your client to get the new normal sale item to update if you're playing at the time of the turnover.
Too bad they didn't told me about it and I did a wrong purchase.

Old 2013-04-25, 01:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

Anything pertaining to money should be a priority fix. >.<
Old 2013-04-25, 11:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Falcon_br
Captain

Greetings FalconBR,

GM Endina here to assist you today. The daily deal for the M60-G Bulldog was only available on 4/24, and is no longer available at the discounted price. I see you purchased the weapon today, 4/25, so the 500 Station Cash you were charged is correct and we will not be able to refund 250 Station Cash for a discount. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. However, if you'd like, we can refund the 500 Station Cash to your account as a one-time refund if you would like to do that. Please just update this ticket if this is something you'd like to do and we can help you out.

Best Regards,
GM Endina
Sony Online Entertainment LLC

---------------------------

Dear GM Endina, I don´t know if you are aware about the item of day bug.
It is explained here:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=54671
In this part:
"It is a bug. The last day's member-only sale wrongly get shunted to normal sale at the time of turnover. You have to relog/reboot your client to get the new normal sale item to update if you're playing at the time of the turnover."

That´s what happened to me.
I was playing the game, the countdown of the item of the day reached zero and the bug happened.
I didn´t know about the bug and bought the item.
It is not my fault that the game have this bug, I am not a even a premium member, it was on sale for premium member only on the day 4/24, but was showed to me as a ordinary item of the day sale because of that bug.

Old 2013-04-26, 01:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Falcon_br
Captain

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about that whole purchasing mix-up. For one time only I’ll grant you back the SC you spent on the item so you can get something you do like. Please remember going forward, all sales are final and we will not be able to assist you in this manner again.

Thanks for being a customer of SOE. As a token of our appreciation feel free to keep the item you bought and we’ll get that SC back to you shortly so you can spend it on something you’d prefer.

Thanks again!

Operative Bronx

--------------------------------------------------

So in the end I used my one time only refund because of this bug!
And I have seen people using it to give the striker back after getting araxium medal with it.
And another of this bugs happens to me again they won´t do anything because all sales are final!
Damn Soe, I expected more from your customer support.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion