TR Connery- Dark Skyes XDSX is now recruiting! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Tastes like spam.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic

Old 2013-07-28, 10:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
DSxDnuts
Private

TR Connery- Dark Skyes XDSX is now recruiting!

Do you hate civil liberties?
Freedom?
Science?
Math?
Money?
Decision making?

Then have no fear because joining Dark Skyes will be the last decision you ever make.

My name is DSxDnuts175 and I am the "Supreme Dictator General of Recruitment and Random Executions" and we want to show you the other side of Planetside 2. The other side of Planetside 2 is the fun of rolling with a close group of people that you will eventually call your friends while spilling the blood of your enemies.

Dark Skyes is a mature gaming community that was founded in 2003 during the Planetside 1 days. We operate in squad/platoon size elements and pride ourselves on turning the tide of battle through organized teamplay and the power of friendship.

We primarily focus on infantry ground operations but we are no strangers to running tank columns to flank the enemy or gathering a large air wing to decimate an unsuspecting enemy force.

The bottom line is that we are medium size force, causing a large amount of devastation through teamwork.

Most importantly, our main goal is that you and all of our members have fun.

Still questioning our legitimacy? We have a website and a youtube video, they don't just give those to anybody.

If you are interested in joining the Dark Skyes brotherhood then do the following.
-Visit us at our website www.darkskyes.com
-Fill out an application on the forums and introduce yourself (we ask that members be 18 or over....or be mature for your age)
-Join us on our dedicated teamspeak3 server. Address is dark-skyes.teamspeak3.com NO PASSWORD
-Come join the fight and have fun.

Check out our recruitment video at

Teamwork is overpowered!!!

-DSxDnuts175
Old 2013-08-04, 06:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
lazer1982
Private

Re: TR Connery- Dark Skyes XDSX is now recruiting!

i remember many fun times with thes guys, soon to rejoin as well When my motherbord returns from RMA.
  PlanetSide Universe > Community > Outfit Recruitment > Terran Republic