Battle Islands *OFFICIAL THREAD* - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: The sigbot will be coming by shortly, please assume the position.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-08-04, 10:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
apachepilotpat

couple of points
a. Why call the battle islands oshur, they are not oshur they should either be called the osher cluster or something else because oshur they are not
b. dosnt this pic http://www.planetside-universe.com/m...hp?img_id=1340 just make you want to go down that river in one of those little yellow rafts, like this http://home.att.net/~baylit/pics/mis...aclifeboat.jpg except big enough for three people and with a small outboard motor, and shoot at the people on the bridges or on land. extinction woud be so perfect for this.
c. what is up with that pic for the new world screen. i think they should first design their own ps based background not just some pic of space they got from google. they should draw like a cloud of gas that contains the planets and stuff and put stars around that and very slighty visible through it. why not put in those moons and sun we keep seeing in ps too. i also think that the planet dots shoud be bigger, just big enough to slightly see the outline of the cont.

Old 2004-08-04, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

a) Well it's the planet Oshur which is classeed as an island cluster.
b) Would be fun
c) First rule of UI design: Keep it simple. Second rule of UI design: Don't clutter the UI.

(N.B. These may or may not be the first two rules of UI design, but they're there somewhere )

Last edited by Lartnev; 2004-08-04 at 05:03 PM.
Old 2004-08-04, 01:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #78
CassH
Staff Sergeant

ok here are my two cents

1) I like the new map and the idea of it being galaxie but why does EVERY planet have the same 2 moons

2) i love the new maps there great and they will bring new game style to the game but sadly it will give advantage to NC because there wepons are high damage short range slow refire rate.
Old 2004-08-04, 01:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #79
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by CassH
ok here are my two cents

1) I like the new map and the idea of it being galaxie but why does EVERY planet have the same 2 moons

2) i love the new maps there great and they will bring new game style to the game but sadly it will give advantage to NC because there wepons are high damage short range slow refire rate.
Its a galaxy? I thought it was a system... heh...
Old 2004-08-04, 01:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #80
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by CassH
ok here are my two cents

1)Because the new skyboxes aren't finished yet

2)Rubbish.
Old 2004-08-04, 01:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #81
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

yea they dont give an advantage to anyone.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion