Looking for NC Outfit [NA] - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where 1 out of your 10 quotes gets accepted.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-29, 03:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Reni
Private

Exclamation Looking for NC Outfit [NA]

Hi all,

I actually started up a small outfit with some of my Marines but can no longer dedicate the time to be an outfit leader. We're still going to actively play but I don't have the hours to dedicate to being an outfit leader with another PS2 Project in the works and working for a living.

About me/What I'm looking for:

-PS1 vet here. "Renigade" on Emerald Server with Phoenix Royal Guard way back in the day.

-Ill be playing NC this time and I live in California.

-Looking for an active/competitive outfit.

-My play times may vary but I'm looking to play between 10-40 hours a week.

-Prefer Military style of play, coordination and tactics.

Thanks!

Reni
Old 2012-06-29, 04:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Re: Looking for NC Outfit [NA]

Not to sound presumptive, but welcome to War Machine.

We need to fill in our ranks more, both with vehicle focused and infantry focused members.

We do have a pending merger of another small outfit upcoming, so we are quickly closing in on living up to our name.

We will likely use a combination of TS3 and the ingame VOIP.

Click my sig for our recruitment thread.

Old 2012-06-29, 04:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Pine
Private

Greetings Reni,

Please consider looking at Sturmgrenadier for large outfit, combined arms ops. I think you may be surprised at what we can offer in terms of letting you decide your level of involvment (leading). If you played Emerald, then surely you know SG. The crusties are returning ... yes even those form the old recruitment video. Good times are sure to be had.
S!

Pine
Old 2012-06-29, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Hello Reni,

Might I suggest checking out Outfit X. We are a NC based outfit that has been around since 2003. We are currently looking for all classes. I want you to know we are a pretty laid back Outfit so we will not hold you to a overly strict schedule as we realize people have lives outside of the game. We are a very friendly community and are always looking for Vets and newer players to join our ranks.

Outfit X specializes in Spec op type warfare, so quick precise assaults are our specialty and team work is the name of the game. So if you are interested in joining us or just want to learn some more about us then please check out the link below. If you have any question please send me a PM.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Old 2012-06-30, 02:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Boof
Private

Misc Info

Hey Reni,
I'm glad you're looking to integrate yourself further into the PlanetSide community by joining an outfit. I'd also like to thank you and your marines for your duty in real life and for the New Conglomerate .

I am starting a new air combat specialized outfit in PlanetSide 2 called Crux. Perhaps you'd be interested in what we have to offer. That is, of course, if you'd rather fly than walk or ride. Either way, I hope to see you in game whether it be in the sky or on the ground!

~Boof
Old 2012-07-04, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Hey man I run a Air Cavalry Platoon called the Jet Bastards (definition of Air Cavalry(link)) if your looking for a near Military style of play then that's us. Even the Ranger's Handbook is part of our Recommended Reading List. And had a National Guardsman look over our Required Reading List and not seen a problem with it. In fact he only had additions. We put a lot of time and effort working on tactics and strategy and expect our members to know what their doing so we don't need to explain basic things to them mid fight and we're starting to develop quite a collection of Reading Material amongst us and our 3 Comrade Clan's. We want as many professional men such as you as we can get. We'd prefer 60 men that can beat twice their number than 600 who are there because the Uniforms pretty. We're about half Australian, half American and got a few token Europeans who work night shift. We're gonna play once a week as a regimented outing with another optional outing also once a week, once a month as a multi platoon outing and the rest of the time we'll simply be jumping on with whoever is online and those outings will be a bit more relaxed.
If you decide to become a Bastard send me a msg or file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com

Last edited by KILLFACE; 2012-07-04 at 02:30 PM.
Old 2012-07-05, 08:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #7
Hosp
First Sergeant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StG37...ature=youtu.be

I'm going to leave this here. Good luck on your search.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit