PSU: A drug against war
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-08, 02:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
vonseris
Private

looking for a outfit.

hello all. im new to planetside. i havent played the first but when i saw the second one i fell in love. the vanu sovereignty reely caught my eye for im a sucker for advanced tech. i have no experience in playing planetside 2 but im a fast learner. if there is any outfit who would like to take in a green horn i would be honored.
Old 2012-06-08, 03:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Zidane
Sergeant Major

Re: looking for a outfit.

Hello, the game does look amazing! Please feel free to check out out recruitment thread to see if we might fit your style

http://cyberneticpunks.com/forums/f52/recruitment-6463/
Old 2012-06-08, 04:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Hey Vonseris,

Ya us vanu are pretty sexy, so if you wanna kill TR/NC in style take a look at our outfit Toxin Raiders, And dont worry about being green cause i can safely say we are all gonna have a lot to learn cause no one here has played it yet, So if your interested in joining a organized Vanu outfit take a look at us and feel free to hop on our Teamspeak and as always
Old 2012-06-08, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

If you ever decide to go TR, take a look at our outfit and click the TRG logo in my signature to see our recruitment page.

Twitter@TRG_gamingclan
Old 2012-06-15, 01:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Akadios
Sergeant

PURPLE IS THE WAY TO GO!!

Vanu Rangers are back now that Planetside 2 is imminent. We are an outfit led by US Military Infantry veterans with multiple combat tours. We are looking to grow our numbers. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049

We are very team and organization focused however we are not super serious all the time. If you are looking for something a little less serious the above ideas are good outfits.
Old 2012-07-06, 04:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Aquamanic Four
Private

grep

Last edited by Aquamanic Four; 2023-02-09 at 06:03 PM.
Old 2012-07-06, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Hey man I'm CO of a Air Cavalry Platoon (definition (link)) called the Jet Bastards. We're NC (because they've got the biggest guns) not Vanu but we do have a large collection of reading material for developing young guns and polishing Veterans not to mention a number of members including me who don't mind working 1on1 with people. And dont worry there will still be plenty of opportunities to look at Vanu Gear (Through a gun sight). If your interested in being part of a crew where your a member not another number send me a msg or file a recruitment form at :
jetbastards.enjin.com

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit