PSU: Its ok, i saw it on TV.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-08, 09:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Jaegen
Private

Looking for Vanu Outfit

I'm looking for a Vanu Outfit that is welcoming to casual players as well as hardcore veterans. I've played a lot of FPS games, as well as the original Planetside, but don't have as much time to play anymore. I'm interested in playing an engineer or medic class and keeping my teammates alive and kicking &*#.
Old 2012-06-08, 11:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
KiddParK
Contributor
Captain

Re: Looking for Vanu Outfit

support classes for the win. A bunch of us are going the med/engie/gal pilot route ourselves. Leaves little room for the heavies, lol.

a heard of Advanced medics traveling across the battlefield like roaches... ahh, good times.

kp
Old 2012-06-08, 04:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Hey Jaegen,

Toxin Raiders is open to all kinds of players, If you can only put in a couple hours a week in that is perfectly fine.We are a organized group of soldiers that is always looking for someone to fix our aircraft and fix us up on the battlefield. If you are interested check us out, Good luck looking for a outfit.
Old 2012-06-15, 01:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Akadios
Sergeant

PURPLE IS THE WAY TO GO!!

Vanu Rangers are back now that Planetside 2 is imminent. We are an outfit led by US Military Infantry veterans with multiple combat tours. We are looking to grow our numbers. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049

We are very team and organization focused however we are not super serious all the time. If you are looking for something a little less serious the above ideas are good outfits.
Old 2012-06-16, 03:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
RedKnights
Sergeant Major

Ghosts of the Revolution is definitely looking for some new players to fill out our ranks for Planetside 2 and support players are always welcome!

We plan out our raids in advance, and make them consistent, you'll be able to set your watch by them! So even if you only have a few hours a week to play, don't you want them to be fun-filled kick-ass hours?

With us, real life always comes first, we're very understanding, we know things happen, and you can't always make it on to play!

As always stay classy and stay purple!

Check out when our article written by PSU:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/p...lution-110.htm
Also check out our wiki for more about us:
http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/...the_Revolution

If we look good to you, shoot me or robocpf1 a PM and we will hook you up with a forum account so you can introduce yourself to the groups.
Old 2012-07-06, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Aquamanic Four
Private

grep

Last edited by Aquamanic Four; 2023-02-09 at 06:03 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit