Liberators. - Page 6 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: the good kind of disorder.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-01-23, 05:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #76
BlaxicanX
Sergeant Major

Re: Liberators.

Originally Posted by StumpyTheOzzie View Post
never mind. You're all to stupid to understand, too emotionally retarded to care or else you're just trolling me and are therefore too immature to waste my time with.

I think that's the problem. All the vocal whiney people are just not doing enough to counter liberators and hoping for a handout or blaming society or bleating "It's just too hard" or something. Nobody wants to work and take responsibility.

eh? See what I did there?
As a lib gunner/pilot, I'm WAY past sick and tired of the whiney "anti-lib" threads. Most nights we barely have a whole squad. If a whole squad of the enemy came along in ESFs we 100% could not do our jobs as advertised. But they don't. They just bleat and cry.
heh.

I knew the crying would win out. So the debate hasn't heated up (for me anyway). I'm like a condemned man on his way to the gallows. I'm hoping for a last minute reprieve but I know it's not gonna come. But I'm going to proclaim my innocence till the noose tightens.

The only one being emotional here is you, lol. In your very first post in this thread, you obnoxiously insult a swathe of people, calling them whiny idiots, and proceed to continue doing so in nearly every post after that. So quit acting like the world is against you bro, as if you have some sort of moral high-ground here.

I understand your point, it's just empirically wrong. If all it took to handle a coordinated force of liberators was some decent strategy and coordination of Max's, no one would be complaining about it. As it stands, the poor design of bases and the utter inefficiency of all ground-based AA make that a near-impossibility, random ancedotes of "w-well I was playing the other day a-and we had no problems with air at all because X Y and Z!" are irrelevant.

You've already acknowledged that bases are poorly designed and killing blobs of infantry in a base with a single Zephyr shot is overpowered crap, so I'm not sure what you're so upset about. Until bases get fixed so that flying a liberator doesn't mean shooting fish in a barrel, bombarding base spawn points airpads with liberators is a cheesy tactic; if you do it, you're using cheesy tactics. That's just a fact.

Last edited by BlaxicanX; 2013-01-23 at 05:31 AM.
Old 2013-01-25, 02:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #77
Alarox
Private

Re: Liberators.

Reason I'm here:

I was flying my Lib solo over to my squad at a tech plant, and I saw an enemy Lib in the air (a good 800m or so), so I snuck up above him and unloaded a clip of the Tank Buster, then starting firing a second clip for a quick kill. In response, he almost instantly flips on his side and his gunner nails me dead center with the Dalton. I started diving to the ground (and was a good distance away), and I drop dead from another direct hit.

I respawn and grab my Reaver. I go back, there's 2 enemy libs in the air. One is far up in the air, the other is smoking and trying to flee. I chase down the smoking one and hit it with 2 missles, then prompty drop dead from a direct hit by the Lib over a kilometer away.

I love flying Liberators, but this is... stupid. I'm not sure whether he's lucky, cheating, or the Dalton is just that good. (I use the Zepher).

Last edited by Alarox; 2013-01-25 at 02:59 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion